Goodbye little friend - A GOOD NEWS UPDATE!

Yay! Jacob is a cutie! Poor Bungle though, i hope he gets a nice home too.

I hope so too Tori. Got a nagging feeling he has already. ;)

Why do I get this strange feeling Marc is going to get a phone call tomorrow....from Bungles current carer.... :whistle:

Jacob is very cute :love:

I somehow doubt it but if she does it'll be too late. :(

BTW, you said you wanted a Silver Tabby, looks like we'll have two! :D

Hands orf. :p

#1 Luna's first and only litter. She had 4 :) This is at 1 week old.
PICT0095.jpg

#2 2 weeks and 6 days old
PICT0119.jpg

#3 This is Torpedo. Sadly, he was born with bad legs. He was called a 'swimmer' by the vet. They hoped his legs may straighten, but they got worse until he couldn't stand up properly and he couldn't lift his head off the floor. So, I had to have him go to kitty heaven :( :( He's in the garden next to his Uncle Monkey.
Torpedo x.jpg

#4 At 7 weeks, the last two to go :(
PICT0148.jpg

Tori, they all look so cute!!! Sorry to hear about Torpodo :(

Thanks Chris, it was the right decision to let him go, he was quite poorly :(

I can't wait to see more Jacob pics! :)

Looking forward to seeing the photos tomorrow.
Jacob is beautiful :love: and a very lucky kitty to be going to such a good home. These things happen for a reason and just think if Bungle's been re-homed already that's two cats both happily homed before Christmas.

Thanks Chris, it was the right decision to let him go, he was quite poorly :(

:( It was the only decision that you could have made in the circumstances, but it's still very sad. He looked a lovely little boy despite his problems.

Congrats Marc

Thats a lovely looking pussy (y)

Thanks all

He seems to want to stay on the sofa with us at the moment. He did manage to get out of the lounge and go upstairs and one point and came face to face with Mysti who had been hiding under the bed. She meowed a few times at him and retreated back under the bed so I think this is going to take some time.

Aww, those first few days can make you feel really sad. I remember Thomas hating Luna, spitting at her and being really angry. Now they curl up together and eat side by side. It'll all be fine I'm sure :)

Well he's home and we had full acceptance within 10 minutes! :love:

You mean he's crapped in all the plant pots and bitten you to the bone?

Live long and prosper little cat.

You mean he's crapped in all the plant pots and bitten you to the bone?

Live long and prosper little cat.

:LOL:

Actually, he's been very good although he doesn't like being in his cage (although neither would I). He seems to crave human company so wasn't happy when we went to bed last night.

He came face to face with Mysti at the to of the stairs this morning and she didn't disappear under the bed so there's progress there. She hasn't been downstairs since he arrived so her food and litter tray are upstairs at the moment.

Back