Hare

Beautifully framed and presented Gav, good shooting angle.

If it were mine - and this is personal taste - I'd clone out the white stalk just in front of the face as I feel it draws away from the hare.

However, just another positive progression in your shots

Mike

"Excellent" wildlife style capture Gav.

If it were mine - and this is personal taste - I'd clone out the white stalk just in front of the face as I feel it draws away from the hare.

Mike
Hi Mike, I did think about that stalk, I will take another look. Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated (y)
"Excellent" wildlife style capture Gav.
Thank you, George.
Lovely image, Gav.
Thank you, Andrew.

Yup that's lovely, is it cropped Gav? Ya know I'm completely on the fence with the grasses Mike's pointed out bud, honestly arguing with myself there seen 'em before readiing the comment so maybe I already know the answer?

Buddy is this taken recently?

Yup that's lovely, is it cropped Gav? Ya know I'm completely on the fence with the grasses Mike's pointed out bud, honestly arguing with myself there seen 'em before readiing the comment so maybe I already know the answer?

Thank you, Stu.

Yes is a crop, sorry! It's around 75-80% of the camera output.

Not a recent image, I've not seen a Hare in months, I come across this while bored, it's from early summer and thought I'd pull it out of the may be pile:LOL:

Ta muchly, still seeing 'em mate but not where I have access...........shame

Mike

I know exactly what both Mike and Stu mean about the grasses - I rather like the way it almost looks like the hare's examining the bloom! Besides, they were there in real life so (arguably!) should be left in IMO. If you start removing things, where do you stop? Would you lose the grasses in front of him/her? No accounting for taste, is there!!!

I know exactly what both Mike and Stu mean about the grasses - I rather like the way it almost looks like the hare's examining the bloom! Besides, they were there in real life so (arguably!) should be left in IMO. If you start removing things, where do you stop? Would you lose the grasses in front of him/her? No accounting for taste, is there!!!
Thank you, it does look like it's checking the grass heads, I do like to do as little as possible to the images, thank you for feedback (y)

Reactions: Nod
Back