Help me create a logo please

Edit My Images
No
Hi

Can any one amend the the following images to show "photos" (instead of records on the first image and the same instead of graphics (and delete and marketing).

I am just trying to decide which one to go for. I would try them myself but i am currently building a new computer.

Help would be appreciated.

PS : Please note that the first image is in jpg and the second is in gif format. I am also uploading the original file sizes that i have. Please click the second image for a bigger size but the first one is as it is.

Many Thanks

pic1.jpg

It's for my personal photos as I am not a pro photographer or do any commercial shoots. I have just heard too many stories about people using someone else's photos so as well as using copyrighting on the metadata (exif) i wanted to have a visible watermark as well.

I was inspired by the designs and although I guess I can see your point of view I wanted to use it purely to mark my photos and not to promote any commercial use at all.

It's for my personal photos as I am not a pro photographer or do any commercial shoots. I have just heard too many stories about people using someone else's photos so as well as using copyrighting on the metadata (exif) i wanted to have a visible watermark as well.

I was inspired by the designs and although I guess I can see your point of view I wanted to use it purely to mark my photos and not to promote any commercial use at all.
Doesn't matter, youre still stealing his logo and his creative design, i bet if you knoe people had some of your photos on their computer youd be climbing the walls, its exactly the same, theft.

I guess that in this case the best possible scenario for me would be to leave it in Exif as I intend to.

Thanks for the replies and I did not mean to cause offense to anyone.

Have a play with editing software and make a logo.

Sometimes the best way to do things is go in feet first. Only thing you will loose is time :p

It's really quite simple, but no I am not going to for reasons mentioned above!

So you have found someone else with a logo you like, and thought, I'll have some of that for free?

Unless you bung a watermark across the middle (and therefore will need something more subtle than that!) then a quick crop and hey presto no watermark!

Okay i think i have confused me and everyone with this. I meant to say that I wanted to have that logo/s as a watermark but said completely the opposite.

Anyway I will have a bash at creating my own after looking at various tutorials on youtube etc.

No confusion here.......

You wanted to take someone else's jpeg and replace word x with word y then use it for your own copyright, in a format that would not really work ~(splaying it across the middle of your pics.......)

Clicketh here..... ;)

Confusion was I did not see it from the outsider perspective but assumed it would be ok.

Lesson learnt though :bonk::bang:

30 secs to knock up, logo creator 5.

LogoTemplate-a_Logo_21.jpg

i was on the phone too' .............................:nuts:

Back