Incredible wedding - sun, sand and a light orb!

Fantastic set. Really enjoyed those. Nice to see a tog who doesn't leave immediately after the first dance too :)

Amazing pics, just a few questions regarding the techniques used

For the first dance I see you have two lights placed on either side to provide edge lighting, I assume you have an on camera flash to freeze there motion and your using a slow shutter speed. ?

For the beach Pictures, how did you expose for the sky and the couple and avoid harsh shadows? Did you use techniques during the shoot such as a fill in flash to balance the shadows, or was there a combination of bracketing exposures and post processing techniques?

Once again great pics and I love the compositions and story telling.

Thanks

Jas

Last edited:
Great set! Lovely B/W shots. Any conversion tips there? Mine always look a bit pasty. And noise is the bane of my life in church ceremonies, are you just packing a camera that copes with that, or do you manage to sneak some flash in there?

Ross

I've followed a lot of your work with out ever commenting but feel the need to say just what a fantastic set this is. Like all you're work i'm always blown away by the angles you find and the fun and energetic images you seem to capture.

My Fiance and I will be getting married hopefully within the next couple of years and when we're considering a photographer to capture our day you are certainly top of my wish list. :)

Awesome stuff. Just awesome (y)

Outstanding set again Ross... I'd go as far as to say it's your best one yet :)

Just wondering with the posed group shots did you use any OCF? The light just looks so natural but I'm guessing you must have used a bit of flash due to where the sun seems to be positioned?

BTW unrelated but I went to bookmark your site for inspiration after your last wedding posted here and turned out you were already in there... must have found your website in the past and bookmarked it at some point before I came across you on here :)

Another stunning set, LOVE how you do your evening shots, makes the party look awsome. Would love to learn how to do this!

Back