iPhone network question

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I have an iPhone 4 that was officially unlocked from Orange and then used with a Talkmobile sim card. Has this now locked to the Talkmobile network or can I still use any other suitable sim card?? I am hoping to use it with a PAYG sim for my Daughter but on O2 rather than the Talkmobile network (vodafone) but cant seem to get top the bottom of this with internet searches!!!!

Many thanks.

Nick

If it was unlocked, it should be unlocked to all networks.....

You should be able to use whatever sim card you like :)
Thanks - that what I hoped would be the answer!! I just wasn't sure if it would have re locked itself to the new sim card that I used.

If it worked on Orange, and not it works with a Talk Mobile sim card it means your phone is unlocked and will work with any network.

Hi,

I have an iPhone 4 that was officially unlocked from Orange and then used with a Talkmobile sim card. Has this now locked to the Talkmobile network or can I still use any other suitable sim card?? I am hoping to use it with a PAYG sim for my Daughter but on O2 rather than the Talkmobile network (vodafone) but cant seem to get top the bottom of this with internet searches!!!!

Many thanks.

Nick

Hi Nick

If you got it unlocked, it should stay unlocked, so you'll be fine to try it with other networks...

Back