Jessica Grace Born 1/10/10 - a 365 - Challenge complete!!!!

I spent this week taking photos of the older boys playing in the snow, and it was only when I got to Sunday that I realised I didn't have many of Jessica to chose from.

Note for next week. MUST try harder...

Pete just caught up on your thread you have some stunner's in here matey (y)

:clap:

I've just had a browse through your thread - it's certainly not boring! I particularly love the shots with her brothers and your fantastic pooch. (y)

It's a lovely family record of Jessica's first year - and makes me feel very guilty that I'm not getting more photos of my little granddaughter (also Jessica). :)

Jean

Pete just caught up on your thread you have some stunner's in here matey (y)

:clap:

Thanks John

I've just had a browse through your thread - it's certainly not boring! I particularly love the shots with her brothers and your fantastic pooch. (y)

It's a lovely family record of Jessica's first year - and makes me feel very guilty that I'm not getting more photos of my little granddaughter (also Jessica). :)

Jean

Thanks Jean, I am finding it harder now, when I see her in the evening it is the end of the day and she's a bit grizzly so most of the photos are being done at the weekend.

It's all good practice!

Number -A lovely picture of the family having fun with the snow. Number 3- a cute portrait of Jessica. Although its a job taking photos sometimes you will treasure these in years to come ( I'm a granny and I have very few baby pictures of my sons so I make sure I get more of my grandchildren).

Thank you Pete for showing your beautiful daughter, I appreciate the effort you put into your photographs - it really does show!

Gary

Number -A lovely picture of the family having fun with the snow. Number 3- a cute portrait of Jessica. Although its a job taking photos sometimes you will treasure these in years to come ( I'm a granny and I have very few baby pictures of my sons so I make sure I get more of my grandchildren).

Thanks Sue

Thank you Pete for showing your beautiful daughter, I appreciate the effort you put into your photographs - it really does show!

Gary

That's very kind Gary!

I am happy with any critique or comments guys, I can reshoot most photos!

5 wins for me this week, though her expression on 7 is brilliant!
As for inspiration.... er... christmas? :shrug:

Fantastic photos, and such expressions!

Very well done for keeping this up. I'm sure you'll be glad you did in years to come.

Janet

These are beautiful Pete, it's lovely to get such an insight into how Jessica's growing, quite a privilege too!
And 5 wins hands down for me this week, she looks so relaxed and peaceful in your arms.

These are beautiful Pete, it's lovely to get such an insight into how Jessica's growing, quite a privilege too!
And 5 wins hands down for me this week, she looks so relaxed and peaceful in your arms.

Thanks Elli, It's a bit of a strange process, committing to sharing 7 photos a week. It has definitely meant that I am taking more care and taking more photos, but also means that I am sharing photos which I would normally not bother sharing with anybody other than friends and family.

Glad you liked them though!
(y)

Last edited:
Every single one of these pictures are fantastic, I have my first due in Feb & has given me so much inspiration to take pictures of him.

I think one of my favourites to date is this week's picture 5 - what a gem!

Happy Christmas to you and all your family.

Gary

Every single one of these pictures are fantastic, I have my first due in Feb & has given me so much inspiration to take pictures of him.

Thank you and Congratulations!

I think one of my favourites to date is this week's picture 5 - what a gem!

Happy Christmas to you and all your family.

Gary

Thanks Gary, I'm not sure about the fugly model in that one :puke:

Over Christmas I have taken hundreds of photos and struggled to find seven I like of Jessica! Anyway - here they are...

Last edited:
Love image 7 (28th December)

her eyes suggests she upto something.......

Another couple of cracking sets there Pete. I admire your stamina for keeping this photoblog up!

Gary

Just found this thread, and subscribed... I absolutely adore the photo's!

Makes me feel all broody now, you have a beautiful family Pete, and a gorgeous little girl, keep up the great work (y)

All good but #4 from week 13 is a doozey!

Just found this thread, and subscribed... I absolutely adore the photo's!

Makes me feel all broody now, you have a beautiful family Pete, and a gorgeous little girl, keep up the great work (y)

Thanks Dave, much appreciated! (y)

All good but #4 from week 13 is a doozey!

Thanks Tom, it's one of my faves, the 85mm 1.4 really is a cracker.

Back