Jessica Grace Born 1/10/10 - a 365 - Challenge complete!!!!

sorry for being late but #3 from the end of March is very good.

The facial expressions are becoming fantastic now.

oh my, number 7 of this week is just too cute! She's so precious and has the biggest smile. Love the ones of her and Twiggy - she looks like she's looking at you in number 6 saying "Dad, she stole my toy".

So glad you are off and about travelling - good for you guys and make the most of it - have fun, ENJOY! :)

Last edited:
oh my, number 7 of this week is just too cute! She's so precious and has the biggest smile. Love the ones of her and Twiggy - she looks like she's looking at you in number 6 saying "Dad, she stole my toy".

So glad you are off and about travelling - good for you guys and make the most of it - have fun, ENJOY! :)

Thanks very much and thank you for your continued encouragement!

(y)

Week 27 - no hardship this week!

Awwwwww Pete - you can see the happiness in all their faces.

Outdone yerself this week fella....

gotta be number 5 for how beautiful are those kidlets

gotta be number 6 for :p factor - 'cause she is just so darn cute, whatta smunch!

and gotta be number 7 for "just look at gorgeous Mom and daughter together and how much love is there..."

superb

SUPERB!

can we put a request in for "group hug" pic pls :cool:

Last edited:
Awwwwww Pete - you can see the happiness in all their faces.

Outdone yerself this week fella....

gotta be number 5 for how beautiful are those kidlets

gotta be number 6 for :p factor - 'cause she is just so darn cute, whatta smunch!

and gotta be number 7 for "just look at gorgeous Mom and daughter together and how much is there..."

superb

SUPERB!

can we put a request in for "group hug" pic pls :cool:

:)

Thanks for the comments, a group hug pic eh? so who will take the photo?

;)

Last edited:
Still enjoying the pictures Pete - she's turning out to be a real cutie!

Gary

Hey Pete - ah, have missed seeing your baby girl for the last couple weeks - she is getting more gorgeous by the day. Love all the shots with the boys in with her...

bluebell fields - stunning

she's growing up so quickly... and I can see how the young fellas are changing too - handome chaps 'aint they.

love it!

hugs to y'all P, C and clan - hope you had the best relaxing vacation - well deserved

x

Last edited:
Hey Pete - ah, have missed seeing your baby girl for the last couple weeks - she is getting more gorgeous by the day. Love all the shots with the boys in with her...

bluebell fields - stunning

she's growing up so quickly... and I can see how the young fellas are changing too - handome chaps 'aint they.

love it!

hugs to y'all P, C and clan - hope you had the best relaxing vacation - well deserved

x

Thank you again for your comments, I thought I might miss the bluebells this year but I got them before they withered away.
:D

No critique but she is getting big now, having not looked for a few weeks she has grown lots.

great shots as usual. #2 is an absolute corker.

Hey Pete - following along and watching Jessica grow - she's a button - love number 7 of this week - Twiggy looks like she's wanting a piece of whatever J is munching :cool:

just love your shots - photographically, I have to say number 4 of last week stands out for me... I know she's crying - but that is a shot and a half and I adore B&W - would love to be able to achieve a photo like that - I can't seem to be able to take portraits or get the right lighting or anything :bonk:

Mind you... with the models you have at home - every shot is a winner - those boys of yours are so handsome too.

Advice - well sure Pete ;) - just keep doing what you're doing - she's gonna look back at these photos when she's older and every week she's becoming more and more beautiful. She has the biggest eyes in the world - heh, my eldest had huge blue eyes and I loved to photograph him when he was a baby.

take care y'all - hope all is good with you guys x

Last edited:
No critique but she is getting big now, having not looked for a few weeks she has grown lots.

great shots as usual. #2 is an absolute corker.

Thanks Tom

:)

Hey Pete - following along and watching Jessica grow - she's a button - love number 7 of this week - Twiggy looks like she's wanting a piece of whatever J is munching :cool:

just love your shots - photographically, I have to say number 4 of last week stands out for me... I know she's crying - but that is a shot and a half and I adore B&W - would love to be able to achieve a photo like that - I can't seem to be able to take portraits or get the right lighting or anything :bonk:

Mind you... with the models you have at home - every shot is a winner - those boys of yours are so handsome too.

Advice - well sure Pete ;) - just keep doing what you're doing - she's gonna look back at these photos when she's older and every week she's becoming more and more beautiful. She has the biggest eyes in the world - heh, my eldest had huge blue eyes and I loved to photograph him when he was a baby.

take care y'all - hope all is good with you guys x

Thanks Azure, I'm not sure if I am qualified but if there is any advice that you want with portraits then I am happy to try and help. Feel free to pm me links to flickr or feel free to ask questions about the lighting setup of any of the photos I have taken.

Right 0 -week 32 in a few hours....so all caught up, wonderful set of pictures and some real gems there, a very nice family you have there, the Dog is brilliant, just posing for you..

Wonderful to read/share these with you a real sense of a family growing/living and have a dam good time, want to adopt me?..lol

Brill set, I be popping in a gain to check in on the family ;-)

Regards

Right 0 -week 32 in a few hours....so all caught up, wonderful set of pictures and some real gems there, a very nice family you have there, the Dog is brilliant, just posing for you..

Wonderful to read/share these with you a real sense of a family growing/living and have a dam good time, want to adopt me?..lol

Brill set, I be popping in a gain to check in on the family ;-)

Regards

:LOL:

Thanks Gary, I'll ask the wife about adoption but not sure what the response will be...

:thinking: :D

Week 33

It has been a great day today, we had Jessica Christened and had a party afterwards at home. To get a break from the camera, and put my ugly face in a couple of shots I asked Jonathan Ryan to take the photos today. The downside is that I haven't got a Christening photo for the 365. Oh well, I have photos at my father in laws 70th birthday yesterday instead.

Tomorrow I go to a new job, having had 3 months off. So I'll be back to taking photos evenings and weekends...

:(

3,5,6,7 what a cutie.....lovely pictures

What lens did you use?

trying to save for some new glass.....there soooooooooo expensive...lol

any news on my adoption? wife agreed yet?....lol

Gary

Back