Large Jessops Photobooks - £2.50 - £3.50

I am really annoyed as I have reserved three in Edinburgh, where I am supposed to be tomorrow, but can't make it now :( grrrr!

Got mine.

Manager says they're selling things off cheap as its got the old branding on it. Whilst I can imagine its an fair expense to recall everything, rebrand it, recycle old products and re-distribute it, does it count for what is about a 90% discount off the RRP?

Manager also said they stock up in advance for christmas, then said that the powers that be didn't really do any marketing, so isn't surprised that there are lots unsold.

Last edited:
Just picked up... ah hem.... a few. There was 3 left in Ilford store at 10am this morning

Thanks again! Just going to make sure I do them soon in with all the talk about Jessops at the moment

picked up 5 larg ones from burry today, the manager there didnt seam to happy and would not price match a bag for me lol

£125 for £12.50 is not to bad :)

Moneysaving expert have had people reporting that the codes don't work, may be worth checking and make sure you keep receipt!!

Went into the Cambridge store to collect my reserved large photobook, ac adapter and Lenspen set.
Still had the large photobooks on the rack so bought the last seven, can't be bad 200 quids worth for a score.

Hope the codes work because they will be ideal for my nephew and niece for their kids pics

Moneysaving expert have had people reporting that the codes don't work, may be worth checking and make sure you keep receipt!!

How would you check this without actually using the voucher? Just ask them in store?

I htink you could make a book, then input the code, but not hit thw purchase button. Repeat with each code you have, and complain. THey go in like a discount code. I don't know if you could use more than one code at a time, but when you join jessops photo, they give you a £6 credit for a small photobook.

And I think they are 20% off the large books as well, but no idea if you can benefit form this

Picked my 2 x L up this morning. Saleslady (yes Lady, not girl!) did look at the price a while when it came up on the till. Lets hope the codes work. I'll be sticking my first one in within the next few days.

My first book is going to be a 'best of my shots 2009'. It'll be a good to look back on and laugh in a few years if I get any better!

Disposing of an unwanted four Large Photobooks over on the classifieds

Cheers

Picked up my two large today. Got a pleasant surprise when I opened the first and found two vouchers inside.:D
Alas the other only contained one voucher. :(
Still to try and redeem them, so fingers crossed.

Guess what, mine didn't work either. Went to Jessops this morning and the manager there checked my vouchers and said they were all valid. If it wasn't a technical glitch with the web site, then I should return with photos saved to portable media and they would do it in store.
A bit of a pain in the a**e having to make a trip into town, but at least we should get our photobooks.

Tried one of my vouchers today and it wouldnt work saying its invalid or already used.

I had this with both of mine as well. Burnt my first book onto one of their CDs and took it in today. They're doing it in store (well they send it off), should be back in 7-10 working days (so 2 weeks). Got them to write a note in the second book to say the code didn't work online, so I can drop it in when I'm ready with (hopefully) no hassle. May have to do it sooner rather later though.

TBH the staff couldn't have been more helpful this weekend :clap:

I had this with both of mine as well. Burnt my first book onto one of their CDs and took it in today. They're doing it in store (well they send it off), should be back in 7-10 working days (so 2 weeks). Got them to write a note in the second book to say the code didn't work online, so I can drop it in when I'm ready with (hopefully) no hassle. May have to do it sooner rather later though.

TBH the staff couldn't have been more helpful this weekend :clap:

Whats the process in going about creating these books?
I bought 3, and have no idea how many images I'm allowed, how many pages, layouts etc. :help::LOL:

26 pages? thats pretty good going! :)
Will go have a look for the software now.

Wonder how long these vouchers will be valid for? I have 3, but dont want to waste them on filling with pointless shots, although obviously dont want them to run out!

Just went to jessops site and found a couple of photo albums at 5p each at my local shop. They also had a Nikon fit battery for £1.50. Its a EL-EN8 and mine in my D60 is a EN-EL9. I have ordered one hoping it will fit. Worst case scenario is I have lost £1.50.Thanks for the tip offs

Just went to jessops site and found a couple of photo albums at 5p each at my local shop. They also had a Nikon fit battery for £1.50. Its a EL-EN8 and mine in my D60 is a EN-EL9. I have ordered one hoping it will fit. Worst case scenario is I have lost £1.50.Thanks for the tip offs

The EN-EL8 is for the Coolpix P and Coolpix S series compacts...

I got 5 x XL, 4 x L, and 5 x jigsaws from outer London store. All will be put to good use.

Central London stores gave me the right run around. As others have said, the 'glitch' excuse sounds nonsense - more like the staf nabbing 'em.

finally got my books last week

I ended up with large instead of extra large though

does anyone know if the large voucher will work with either books (portrait or lanscape) ?

the reason i'm asking is because the landscape book is more than the portrait

Hi Mrgas

Just download and use the Jessops software, and choose either Landscape or Portrait - code should work with both.

I was lucky enough to get 4 and have got them back - such a bargain ;) well pleased :)

Hi Mrgas

Just download and use the Jessops software, and choose either Landscape or Portrait - code should work with both.

I was lucky enough to get 4 and have got them back - such a bargain ;) well pleased :)

thanks for that !

i didn't want to spend ages compiling a book only to find the code didn't work with landscape !

No time limit

Did you get them in Cambridge? Just wonder how many they had because I bought six from there

Iv got 3, not got the images to fill them with yet though!

How many images to you get roughly per book (large)

Back