Lemur

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
I have not posted in ages but have been quite busy with photography. The downside to that is that I have loads of images to go through and process. Oh well ;)

This is one taken at the weekend at West Midlands Safari Park and I had the chance to get quite close to this little beauty.

Lemur1 by Jason_HB, on Flickr

I look forward to your comments

Jason

It's superb and a great bokeh too. They seem to have a decent amount of area up there having seen the Park on TV a few times. I've always been apprehensive about supporting(by visiting) enclosed animals and birds,birds especially -do they have a decent amount of space, Jason ? A Safari Park isn't a zoo is it.

Hi John,

It is far from a zoo and the animals have a very large amount of space where required. Some animals it seems are in fairly small enclosures, but they are far from active (only when they need to hunt) so I do think that they have done a very good job.

It is certainly worth a visit IMO. Many thanks for your kind comments

Jason

Hi Lorna,

Many thanks for the kind works. I am really fond of this image and I know what you mean about the far ear. I did try and bring it back in PP but wasn't really able to.

I am glad you like it though.

Jason

Back