Let's see your graffiti and street art shots

A couple of shots from my collection :)

Adelaide, Australia:
SL276221.JPG

Bottom of Portobello Road:
JPEG-5603EDg.jpg

Stik in Old Street/Shoreditch area:
IMG_8654.jpg

Strictly speaking, not graffiti, since it's on one of the 200-odd Faberge eggs that are currently dotted around London. But since it looks like graffiti, and is on the South Bank by the skateboard park, where graffiti is allowed, I thought I'd post it anyway.

Got Face on Your Egg
A close-up of one of many Faberge egg sculptures around London. This one is at the South Bank.

Strictly speaking, not graffiti, since it's on one of the 200-odd Faberge eggs that are currently dotted around London. But since it looks like graffiti, and is on the South Bank by the skateboard park, where graffiti is allowed, I thought I'd post it anyway.

Got Face on Your Egg
A close-up of one of many Faberge egg sculptures around London. This one is at the South Bank.

that is by david walker, i love this guy, he does street art, not just eggs ;)

here is from from last weeks snowboarding trip to tignes

HP by lewis wilson, on Flickr

Panik part of the ATG crew

Panik ATG by lewis wilson, on Flickr

mighty mo and mr P ATG

Mo/Mr P ATG by lewis wilson, on Flickr

Think this was Montreal

IMG_0054a.jpg

London South Bank pavement

MG_3360a.jpg

London Waterloo

Graffitti_3.jpg

London Waterloo - Tribute to Amy

Graffitti_1.jpg

Some wonderful shots of amazing artwork here :) The graffiti in Derbyshire is ***** at best :/ but i keep looking

Not got anything to contribute just now sadly but wondered if anyone had taken a shot of the Graffiti on the side of what is now called "The Pourhouse" pub on the corner of Argyll Street/Berkeley St before it was painted over (with grey primer/undercoat :sulk: no facepalm smiley so that will have to do) as part of a refurbishment?

It was of an elderly (asian?) gent smoking a pipe and was located -> here. Any shots would be appreciated.

Back