DSC08608 by lesmoxonphotography, on Flickr

4. A lot less Bover than a Hover

DSC08593 by lesmoxonphotography, on Flickr

Thanks for looking guys

Les ;)

Ps: my day was ruined when I saw this on my Land

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/wild-black-mink.552462/

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you got your macro on is this with raynox added or just sigma? I got my first ever dragons (about 4) today in my back garden never actually seen them before... All inflight shots so will see if any good enough to post later.

Excellent set and good variety but think it's time you passed on flesh flies lol unless it was to get your eye in again. :)

excellent set les, i like all of them, cant pick a favourite as they're so good, if I had to, maybe the butterfly gets it, very very nice for me

Cheers Carl, It's a Peacock so called because of the eye like patterns ;)

Glad you got your macro on is this with raynox added or just sigma? I got my first ever dragons (about 4) today in my back garden never actually seen them before... All inflight shots so will see if any good enough to post later.

Excellent set and good variety but think it's time you passed on flesh flies lol unless it was to get your eye in again. :)

Yes the fly was to get my eye in again, been a while since I even picked up the camera- NO Raynox just the 105mm Sigma Bryn

look forward to seeing your Dragon Shots

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent set,Les…especially the snail..inspecting the web too. Amazing captures of the mink too. The only time I've seen one was on the coastal rocks right by St. Just,Cornwall and in the process of killing a rat…heck of fight.The rat was killed of course.

Love #2 Les, nice timing!!

Thank you David, although timing is hardly an issue when Photographing a Snail lol :D:D:D

Excellent set,Les…especially the snail..inspecting the web too. Amazing captures of the mink too. The only time I've seen one was on the coastal rocks right by St. Just,Cornwall and in the process of killing a rat…heck of fight.The rat was killed of course.

Thank you John, I see Mink almost on a daily basis, hard to get on Camera though :agree:

Les ;)

Back