Looking forward to shooting some 127 again

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
On holiday in Oregon and dropped in to Blue Moon Cameras where I picked up most of their remaining 127 film for about £8 a roll which I can't justify but it will keep my little Yashica 44 happy. I'll post some results when available.

Good find, have fun. Looking forward to seeing the result.

I was on their web site yesterday considering a purchase (I have had some from them in the past) but with postage to the UK it would work out about £15 a roll for 8 rolls. At that price a holiday to Oregon might work out cheaper !

Also available from here.

I was on their web site yesterday considering a purchase (I have had some from them in the past) but with postage to the UK it would work out about £15 a roll for 8 rolls. At that price a holiday to Oregon might work out cheaper !

Correction - I had previously purchased my Bluefire Murano from The Frugal Photographer, not from Blue Moon. FP is in Canada so postage costs to the UK might be different than from Blue Moon in Oregon.

Anyway this thread has spurred me on to prioritise a 127 film from my small backlog of developing and scanning. Here's a few frames of Bluefire Murano 160, shot in a Baby Rollei and developed in Digibase C41 chemicals:

View attachment 43379
View attachment 43380
View attachment 43381

The first two are very nice indeed!

Back