Manchester sensor clean

Edit My Images
No
Has anybody used or got reports of people who have had their sensor cleaned at manchester sensor clean http://sensorcleanmanchester.co.uk

Ps I am not not interested in info on self cleaning, I know all about it ( apart from where they still sell APS-H size swabs)

Hmm
Nobody used them, question now is, do i risk it and report back or look elsewhere

I'm confused.

You know all about self cleaning yet are considering paying someone to do it for you.

Am I missing something?

I'm confused.

You know all about self cleaning yet are considering paying someone to do it for you.

Am I missing something?

I know about using a dish washer and a washing maching.. I still dont do it myself :)

Well I looked up the opening times on their website and drove the 23 miles there to find the place totally locked up with no sign what so ever of any activity.

Luckily it was 100 yards from calumet, who did an on the spot clean for thier 24hr price, which was less than I was going to pay at manchester clean .

Well I looked up the opening times on their website and drove the 23 miles there to find the place totally locked up with no sign what so ever of any activity.

I reckon those times are just the hours within which work can be done, doesn't mean that someone is going to be there all the time at those hours.

After all it does say

To avoid any disappointment please book a personal appointment with our trained staff via the web site, email or telephone.

Back