MARTIN MERE MEET 6/3/10......

Ok folks here's a few from me. Not had time to go through them all yet as we've been the pub....hic!

Cormorant - The beauty of getting there early...

The obligatory otter.

A sleepy black swan.

Nice to see what others have been doing, some very nice shots here so far. Like your flamingo Tracey and the swan. Thanks for organising today (and for the very yummy cakes) it was great fun.

Andy

Ok folks here's a few from me. Not had time to go through them all yet as we've been the pub....hic!

Cormorant - The beauty of getting there early...

Nice to see what others have been doing, some very nice shots here so far. Like your flamingo Tracey and the swan. Thanks for organising today (and for the very yummy cakes) it was great fun.

Andy

wow andysnap!! i thought i didnt see that there today!!

thank-you very much :)
was nice of you to come! cant wait for the next one!

ok a few i got of u toggers!!!
IMG_7747.jpg

IMG_7764.jpg

IMG_7766.jpg

IMG_7773.jpg

IMG_7806.jpg

IMG_7808.jpg

We,ve had the cakes....... where's the pic of the famous purple tights ?:D
Gutted I missed today,due to work commitments - sounds like I missed a really great day :crying:

Here's a few of mine and not a bird is sight. Just a few fun snaps on the day. I have some others but not tonight it's been a long day hope you like them.

ipctih.jpg

2dcgvox.jpg

2u57tvq.jpg

wheeqc.jpg

2cp94ia.jpg

9fw2s3.jpg

All great shots ,especially Tracey as a begginer spot on chuck.
Don't like the one of me hat John, whats wrong wiv me mug........ok you guys,no reply needed :p

TP_meet_Marti_Mere_600.jpg

Seems to have been a masons meeting at some stage ,only one joining with his sock off .:D

Wiil do this again for every one very nice and biggest thanks to Tracey and Rob for the meet.

Crikey Rick I was almost too slow on the draw getting my camera up to repay you taking my photo. That is a seriously long side handle don't you think? :LOL:

Jesus ! ,i just spotted myself :p There is definately nowhere to hide from getting ** mugshot on here after a meet :LOL:
A few more from me
4410912475_b89778cd69.jpg

4410907237_2720dac9b4.jpg

4411663396_c2d1bccbb9.jpg

Just uploaded a few so thought I would post a few. I arrived late so missed the cakes but they did look good.
My comp entry
img54221x.jpg

Flying duck
4413195400_3f3bd4f8bd.jpg

Requesting permision to land
4413195784_59dc83a800.jpg

I think everyone got this shot
4412427055_8849d84b5d.jpg

and probably this one
4413191422_bcf7124a62.jpg

the one that got away
4412425901_c990952981.jpg

A few from me:

Grey Crowned Crane
martinmere3.jpg

Demoiselle Crane
martinmere4.jpg

Wood Duck
martinmere1.jpg

Marbled Teal
martinmere2.jpg

Here's a few more from me.

A regal looking white dove.

A wetterer otterer

A flamingo ball

Montgomery Burns

Bullrush

A Carolina wood duck

Once again I'd like to thank everyone for making it such a great day out.

Andy

Richard, you just beat me to it with the crane reference....

Andy

Tracey,

after2.jpg

spot the difference :)

wow cowasaki!!! those other 2 birds have gone!! thats just genious! :LOL:
i dont think i'll enter the competition though,im not good enough yet LOL

All great shots ,especially Tracey as a begginer spot on chuck.
Wiil do this again for every one very nice and biggest thanks to Tracey and Rob for the meet.
thank-u very much!!! and thanks for coming, it was a lovely day!

ha ha Mr burns!! that is exactly what i was thinking!!...it also looks like my dad :LOL:

great shots everyone....the ones of the ducks flying are brill!! how come you arent entering those as your competition entry??

so.....what was the most photographed bird? (im thinking crane!!) and who was the most photographed tog??!! (i got a few of richard!!!)

Right, last ones from me (probably).

Big Head

Dangerous Birds (sorry Ian, I think I may have nicked your idea)

Junior member in computer gift shocker!!!!

Cheers

Andy

morning guys.... enjoyed it yesterday. lovely cakes!! great bunch and a lovely touch at the end for young Jade (see other thread). Birds aren't really my thing, but it was nice just to actually get out there with a camera - with sun - with no rain - RESULT!
i'm off to Colwyn Bay in a jif to visit my gran but i'll get some pics up here later - not even had chance to have a look at them yet.

Did anyone get a picture of an eider duck?.... those things were so elusive weren't they :LOL:

Lovely pics Paul and yes it is an Hawaiian goose. Lucky man with KF I will defo be visiting Mere Sands very soon.

Andy

paul you barsteward i knew i'd regret not going to mere sands with you:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Ryland, I wasn’t going to bother, only the wife wasn’t ready to be picked up from shopping so called in for 10 mins. Definitely a place worth visiting though.

Ta Tracy. And the elusive Kingfisher from Mere Sands on the way home. Massive crop so the quality is a bit iffy.
Those stakes holding the netting down are due to come out soon, hopefully the KF will be back perching at the Rufford hide shortly after.

i was with pork most of the day, you could'nt miss me i was the one you'd need a wide angle lens to take a photo of:exit::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Back