Yellow: canonrebel
Mint Green: Clowesey
Turquoise: -Rob-
Blue: Nikon_Dave
Green:KevMalone
Orange: OneTen
Red:cowasaki

Last edited:
i love everyones pics n i love seeing the candid ones of the other togs....who was that laid flat out on the floor?? LOL

Guilty.

:(

By the way, I was the one lent you the cheapy Sigma lens.

Ian.

hi Ian...yeah i left you a big thank-you!! cant remember if its a few pages back on this thread...or on the other thread....i think im watching 4 threads at the moment!! LOL

TP_meet_Marti_Mere_600COLOURS.jpg

Purple: Button-moon
White: CGeezer
Yellow: canonrebel
Mint Green: Clowesey
Turquoise: -Rob-
Blue: Nikon_Dave
Green:KevMalone
Orange: OneTen

I think that's cowasaki in the red .I have to say the candid pictures of us all are bloody priceless :clap:

Im interested in joining chorley photo club, Im useless and I have forgot the name of the chorley lass I spoke to on saturday who was interested in joining with me! any help would be great as its on tonight with pp for beginers.
cheers cas

Im interested in joining chorley photo club, Im useless and I have forgot the name of the chorley lass I spoke to on saturday who was interested in joining with me! any help would be great as its on tonight with pp for beginers.
cheers cas
If you do go along then the chances are it will be a guy called Gordon Jenkins doing the tutorial on photoshop. He's really good and a very nice guy so if you introduce yourself to him as a potential new member then he'll look after you and help you fit in.

I'm a member of Preston photo club and Gordon has been along to us for judging and lectures a few times. From what I've heard of Chorley it is a really good club and very interactive so hopefully you'll get a lot out of it.

cheers cas

carol...think it might have been Crocky...shes from chorley x

It was me, thanks Tracey.
Have replied to you Carol. :)

Believe it or not I've not even looked at my shots yet.
I'm still recovering from a bad back after lugging that 300 2.8 around all day...
Should be some up tonight at some point though (before my Aperture 3 free trial runs out)

If you do go along then the chances are it will be a guy called Gordon Jenkins doing the tutorial on photoshop. He's really good and a very nice guy so if you introduce yourself to him as a potential new member then he'll look after you and help you fit in.

I'm a member of Preston photo club and Gordon has been along to us for judging and lectures a few times. From what I've heard of Chorley it is a really good club and very interactive so hopefully you'll get a lot out of it.

thanks Rob Im definately going, been meaning get there since before the new year.

brilliant pics dave!! like the way youve processed them!!

i LOVE candids :)

though in the first pic what are the spooky branch type things coming up from the bottom of the picture?? could just be my eyes though..i cant quite figure out what it is!! LOL

brilliant pics dave!! like the way youve processed them!!

i LOVE candids :)

though in the first pic what are the spooky branch type things coming up from the bottom of the picture?? could just be my eyes though..i cant quite figure out what it is!! LOL

I think they are foreground reeds that are blurry because of the DOF

i asked this lady 3 times if i could borrow her massive lens.... how stupid did i feel when i found out it was nikon fit and i was using canon!! no wonder she looked at me gone out!!

wassup here...? can't see any images stoo

brill pics stoo!!!!

in your candid (part 2) who is that on the 2nd pic??

leigh....wasnt that kevmalones lens that he borrowed off a friend?

lovely pic of your little girl stoo!

brill pics stoo!!!!

in your candid (part 2) who is that on the 2nd pic??

leigh....wasnt that kevmalones lens that he borrowed off a friend?

lovely pic of your little girl stoo!

Thanks Tracey... I think you were the most photographed bird at Martin Mere that day :LOL:

No idea about who was who unfortunately... had plenty of conversations... didn't pick up any names :thinking:

can i just run something by you all....

my mum had gone on facebook yesterday expectin to see my pics from martin mere...i havnt added any on there yet but am doing in a mo...im adding pics that i have taken....but i also want to show more of the 'day' and was wondering if it is possible to add some of your candids (only the ones of me on it.....that way people know its not my photograph...because im in it!! if that makes sense?) if you have a problem with this just PM me and ill take the photos straight off, i just want to show how the day went :)
thanks guys!!

Back