• Post #20

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Post #21

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Post #22

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"We" are aiming to make this an annual event, Matt, but don't tell everyone (Just yet) ;)

Yeah I know that is the aim but I hope even I can be back driving by next year...hell I'll even pray if it will help

Yeah I know that is the aim but I hope even I can be back driving by next year...hell I'll even pray if it will help
Why not take the circus to you then :) it was novel for me that I could walk to meet up this year however I did enjoy it such that I will make the effort to drive to meet up next time

Well done to the winner, amazing pictures looking forward to the next big meet now

ah bugger!! Well this is a tad embarrassing :oops: :$

Ehem... ok, our winners!! As you know, @MWHCVT hs offered prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd

In 3rd Place is Lynne @blondie606 :banana:

14315094944_2c34033cc5_c.jpg

in 2nd Place is Mark @Southdowns :woot:

14034224888_2fb6b74eef_b.jpg

in 1st place... is...errr... me :oops: :$ Sorry, wasn't part of the plan but huge thanks to everyone that voted!!

14036221190_bd5c7dd339_c.jpg

FWIW, Chris and I are meeting up this week and another meet next year will be one of the topics of conversation, so watch this space :D

Well I suppose I better ask for addresses :D

I suppose now I can also say what the prizes are...now these are all prizes that I though would be useful to photographers

1st
LED Lenser P14 Professional Torch (Black) - Gift Box
http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B001FSZISK

2nd
Visible Dust 1.6x Size Sensor Cleaning Kit (1ml Sensor Clean Solution and 4 Green Swabs)
http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B003D02KHK

3rd
Britain and Ireland's Best Wild Places: 500 Essential Journeys
http://amazon.co.uk/dp/0141029226

I actually own the torch myself as a bit of a torch queen with my night shooting and I can say its a stunning bit of kit

I demand a re-count :p

Well done everyone congrats all round (y)
And again A big thanks to Matt @MWHCVT for arranging the prizes and sponsoring the
competition. Well done Matt (y)

That's good news, :banana: but we will keep it quiet. :muted: :muted:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

Last edited:
I demand a re-count :p

Well done everyone congrats all round (y)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

How many times TP is not a democracy, your lucky you got a vote :p and besides all prizes have been ordered and I'm sure amazon will be starting the dispatch process shortly :p

How many times TP is not a democracy, your lucky you got a vote :p and besides all prizes have been ordered and I'm sure amazon will be starting the dispatch process shortly :p
I never even entered Matt I was far too busy to take pictures :p
(I didn't even have my camera with me as it happens)

I never even entered Matt I was far too busy to take pictures :p
(I didn't even have my camera with me as it happens)

:D I know you didn't enter ;) you has some pretty birds to look after, tying them up with leather masks was going a bit OTT but hey you still did it :p :eek:

Congratz to all, was a great weekend, and look forward to the next :)

:D I know you didn't enter ;) you has some pretty birds to look after, tying them up with leather masks was going a bit OTT but hey you still did it :p :eek:

Is normally me found doing that so was good to let someone else do that for a change ;) :) :naughty: :exit:

........you has some pretty birds to look after, tying them up with leather masks was going a bit OTT but hey you still did it :p :eek:
I missed that session, why did no-one tell me about it?!!!!

Thanks for all the votes everyone :). There were some great shots there, and I honestly didn't expect to be anywhere near the running. Very encouraging, thanks :)

The tickets were on sale behind the bike sheds :D

All the smokers were back there though and it smelled funny...

The tickets were on sale behind the bike sheds :D
Oh OK. I think that must have been when Lynne and I snuck off to the woods near the falling down shack.

Happy days :)

BTW, can we have a re-run of the competition once I've got 'round to developing my film shots? I'd like to see if I can improve on my second place result!!!!

Oh OK. I think that must have been when Lynne and I snuck off to the woods near the falling down shack.

Happy days :)
:muted: :muted: :D

BTW, can we have a re-run of the competition once I've got 'round to developing my film shots? I'd like to see if I can improve on my second place result!!!!
Feel free to run your own little poll for you.
And you can't fail to win (y)
:D

Feel free to run your own little poll for you.
And you can't fail to win (y)
:D

Ooh yes, I could have options like:

"Do you think this shot is:

a) Brilliant
b) Superb
c) Worth $4,300,000.00
or
d) Hanging in the National Gallery"

But believe me, If anyone could lose a competition only they had entered, it'd be me!

Reactions: Yv
Congrats to the top 3, there were some fine entries from all, it certainly wasn't easy when it came to placing my votes :)

Nigel

Well done to all the winners and well done Matt for doing this. Bring on the next one! :)

Absolutely. I'm very pleased (and surprised) they were so popular :)
Nice one, thanks (y)
And TBH I wasn't surprised.
Its things like that people never really get a chance to photograph,
or end up paying a fortune for ;)

Nothing is by any means sorted as to next year,
but its good to know you are up for it again :)

They were indeed and if anyone has any other ideas about things to point cameras at if we arrange again, do shout, especially stuff to do if the weather decides to be less obliging :LOL:
If I'm allowed and desired, I'm happy to bring my dog along next time....Or, suggestion from my daughter just now, a horse...To be specific, her horse....To be even more specific, the one she hasn't got yet and I need to buy for her...A Friesian....Hmmm perhaps not...

If I'm allowed and desired, I'm happy to bring my dog along next time....Or, suggestion from my daughter just now, a horse...To be specific, her horse....To be even more specific, the one she hasn't got yet and I need to buy for her...A Friesian....Hmmm perhaps not...

Your daughter seems to have developed a good way to exploit your love of photography "dad I need a horse so you can take photos of it" love it

Back