More showjumping & xc from me .....

Edit My Images
Yes
Well, a VERY strange weekend for weather wasnt it !!

It hammered down with rain all the way to the EC on Saturday for the BSJA, but the sun came out once i got there.

4067532705_d3b50fec13.jpg

4068281040_d8a3968ba2.jpg

Sundays weather resulted in many competitors withdrawing from the hunter trial. Only a brave dozen or so attended but a good round was had by them and the photos show just how much rain the riders had to endure.Typically, as the last competitor crossed the finish line, the clouds broke, and a sunny afternoon ensued.

Lets all hope for better weather next weekend !
4068279236_8f586cb091.jpg

Hi

I've been advised to put one of my focussing points on where the horses neck would be going over the jump, do you have a similar technique. My main problem is shooting in indoor arenas and not getting enough speed....

D

Hi

I've been advised to put one of my focussing points on where the horses neck would be going over the jump, do you have a similar technique. My main problem is shooting in indoor arenas and not getting enough speed....

D

I use middle focus point on the horses' shoulder and track them up to the jump

Hi

D

indoors needs high ISO and fast glass, no way round it unfortunately

Back