Mundane Randoms-a thread for anything mundane/random to outright bizarre...

They are out of an advent calender from last christmas, I felt like a kid again waiting to open the next one :)

Darth Christmas... :LOL::LOL::LOL: (y)

These are brilliant this week, ( not that they are not normally) it's just good to see so many enter the spirit of the mundane thread:D

Great idea combining the 2 themes.. really works well and a nice clear reflection in the spoon (y)

Thanks Cg_girl much appreciated!

Looks good Sean I like it :). What would be also good with that shot is if you could read the words the correct way in the reflection of the spoon :)

Thanks martinfuge, I have been trying to figure out how to achieve this, and I am stumped! I guess use of Photoshop is the way forward? No better way to learn the skills I suppose!

Ok - here's my effort for this week:

2013_10_19_3106_Fonetix_e-book_reader_TP_reduction.jpg

After I had actually produced the picture I checked with google ((headphone books) and found one similar idea but not the same execution.

Similarly I checked for the word 'Fonetix' (which I made up) and found that there are some companies of this name. There is no connection between those companies and this photo.

Here's an old one I had

happy valentine by bruno106a, on Flickr

Great stuff, i have seen this done a few times but never tried it out myself as yet(y)

Quick upload before I go to bed :)
I light-painted the tablet with one of those single white(ish!) LED key-ring lights.

A book by Michael B O'Brien, on Flickr

Love the lighting on this mike, i have used a led torch on a few shots in the past and the effect is very pleasing to do(y)

Ok - here's my effort for this week:

2013_10_19_3106_Fonetix_e-book_reader_TP_reduction.jpg

After I had actually produced the picture I checked with google ((headphone books) and found one similar idea but not the same execution.

Similarly I checked for the word 'Fonetix' (which I made up) and found that there are some companies of this name. There is no connection between those companies and this photo.

Super Chriss, i know you said at the begining you wasn't sure for this weeks theme but you managed it well i think(y)

This is why I love these themes as ever one comes up with so many different and original ideas :). These would all look good published in a book :).

Youre right, it would!

Could be called something like "Talk Photography Presents - A Guide to Creative Photography"

Super Chriss, i know you said at the begining you wasn't sure for this weeks theme but you managed it well i think(y)

Thanks

It took me some time to come up with an idea that I could actually turn into a photograph. I think there should be a new, recognised disease called

'Mundanophobia'

= the fear of not being able to come up with an interesting picture on the Mundane Monday thread.:)

Thanks

It took me some time to come up with an idea that I could actually turn into a photograph. I think there should be a new, recognised disease called

'Mundanophobia'

= the fear of not being able to come up with an interesting picture on the Mundane Monday thread.:)

:LOL::LOL::LOL: i like it!.. least i haven't got shouted at yet... maybe i'll have to up the challenge ;)

No theme so far this week. Anyway, I didn't get a chance to do mine last week so submitting it today:

IMG_4459 by stealth_wolf, on Flickr

I struggled to get any contrast on the book so I used an interesting background (my duvet!).

Ok sorry for the delay in getting this weeks theme up, had a lot on today and the coming weeks.... but here goes

The theme this week is.......A Key(s)

Have fun....:D

You found the chocolate in my corner and you've been hiding haven't you!:LOL:

Guess it's time I should confess T!
:LOL:

I have got loads to catch up on too,that will serve me right for leaving it :bang::bang:

that's alright , I have lots of hard toffees out of quality street to throw at to you ;)

Well.... here's an early entry for this week. Not quite what I was trying to achieve so I may have another go at it (or something else if I have another idea)

2013_10_22_3128_key_3_B_W_TP_reduction.jpg

...and in case you thought I'd, er, chickened out of last weeks, that's in there too. :D
TP_PA221892.jpg

TP_PA221892.jpg

I followed the links and thought the pictures were good - especially as it was the same character in different situations - and the lego man is based on Andrew himself.

(Dare I say it....) but often they seem too twee for my taste - I guess it's just one of those Marmite things:)

I might join in if I may

Does it matter that it isn't monday?
]

Everyone is welcome, and any day of the week is fine (Its called mundane Monday because T posts a new theme each Monday but photos for any theme can be posted whenever you like)

I followed the links and thought the pictures were good - especially as it was the same character in different situations - and the lego man is based on Andrew himself.

(Dare I say it....) but often they seem too twee for my taste - I guess it's just one of those Marmite things:)
It must be! I love Marmite. But lego figures.......one of those fads that has completely passed me by :shrug:
It must be a 'fun' thing, those are the sorts of thing I tend not to get :LOL::LOL:

Back