My 365 - Had to stop :(

Day 23 Thursday 31st July

I'm stil not feeling very well so this evening I have shoved the camera with the 300mm on out of the living room window. Probably my worst picture yet I think. I added my own grad filter in photoshop to enhance the moody sky tonight.

Thanks for looking

Day 24 Friday 1st August

Another hectic day. Back to work today and no free time to get out with the camera. However I would like you to meet someone very special to me. This is my Nain who has lead an very respectfull life. At the age of 11 she became the woman of the house due to her mother passing away and bought up herself and 3 others younger than her. She served in the war as a Nurse in Liverpool and later ran a Nursing home in the area we live in single handed while bringing up my mum and her sister. This month she celebrates her 93rd Birthday . The past 12 months have been a very emotional time for my family as she has gone from being completely independant, still driving at 92 to needing someone to check on her every morning and evening. Old age is a horrible thing :(

Day 25 Saturday 2nd August

Well I actually woke up before 9am on a Saturday! It has to be a first! Me and my best mate, Steve, headed off to Lake Geirionedd with his inflatable dingy. I will post my picture set up later. On the way down I thought about trying to get some panning shots of my car. So steve jumped in the drivers seat for a bit while I snapped away. 5 of the attempts came out ok :LOL: This was my favoutie

Thanks for looking :)

The photo of your nan, while technically flawed, is emotionally fantastic. That is sure some life.

I hope to lead a very respectful life, and say to my kids/grandkids, "Yeah, I did that." with a proud smile and a satisfied mind.

Again, some good shots! The hay bales shot needs the horizon brought up or taken down.
Some shots work well without the rule of 3rds, but this one doesn't.

(y) :)

Cheers mate, the Hay bales were taken when I still wasnt feeling very well. I literally took the picture for the sake of this thread :LOL:

Day 26 Sunday 3rd August

Another evening spent chilling by the lake. The sun was setting out of sights and gave the clouds a really warming glow. I took this reflection of the sky in the water. Its a bit mindbending at full size but I like it so thats all that matters

I havent been able to do this for a while now, other commitments with family members etc have had to take a higher priority. Hopefully I can have an attempt when times are easier.

Sorry to see it end :(

Hope everything pans out soon, and you can take it back up again. I can fully understand how hard it can be, especialy if RL 'takes over'.

Come back to it soon with a fresh and clear head, and you'll be whizzing along in no time!

Thanks for your kind words, its been the most uplifting thing ive heard today! I shall restart once things have calmed down I hope

Back