My book is finally finished

Fantastic work Jenny.

You've inspired me. Maybe I'll have a go. The worst thing that can happen is that the project fails. I think it's something more of us 'togs' should attempt.

Well done!

Hiya Jenny,

Wow, well done on completing your challenge and producing such a beautiful and interesting book. I've had a flick through and the images are amazing. It takes one on a very picturesque journey.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Jenny that is a stunning book. Some great images.

Looking forward to your next one.

Hi Jenny,

Was searching for Photobook recommendations after being a tad disappointed with the last book I had done (for my Photography AS).

I'm really chuffed that you stuck with your 52, and finally put a book together. Good to see some text around the shots too. You must be very proud.

Well done!

Ian.

Hi Jenny,

Was searching for Photobook recommendations after being a tad disappointed with the last book I had done (for my Photography AS).

I'm really chuffed that you stuck with your 52, and finally put a book together. Good to see some text around the shots too. You must be very proud.

Well done!

Ian.

Thanks, Jerry, Martin, Ian and Roly for your comments.

Ian, I especially want to thank you for giving me so much encouragement last year while I was doing the 52. It was much appreciated.

Jenny

Back