My hide Autumn/Winter 2014/2014

9694719410_c8aed36d80.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

10th September 2013

A bit samey these so Ill change perch and try a flight shot next time. I just went up to see a friend in the hide.

9719074810_2e649d0b0c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Very nice mate..Yip not sure on that perch...Im sure you will have a special one just sitting there for your own personal use( well the Spar and your use)...Great to see it coming in and looks like you have a good season ahead of you...

It was a nice perch originally Mark, but I have so much traffic that they deteriorate in days. The Jays are the worst for it.

Yeah mate, saw Jays ripping them apart and also hiding nuts under the moss on logs to return later.when does your season officially start?

Im heading down your way for the red deer rut if your up for it ? Also mountain hare etc in the highlands with Ally etc- could be a good day out!

Thanks guys, that's it started mate, first customer tomorrow. Where you doing Red Deer? Clatteringshaws?

No Chas was there today, its a guy from down south. Bookings going really well already. I thought be quieter this year, but even busier at this stage :)

Great set photos Alan each one alive, especially like last one shows great detail.
GEORGE.

Well 1st customer today and I feared the worst, monsoon rain all day and I have just had a text. Over 400 images inc the Hawk so that's a relief.

Well 1st customer today and I feared the worst, monsoon rain all day and I have just had a text. Over 400 images inc the Hawk so that's a relief.

Mate, the people know you cant control the weather and you do your best at the hide to get the Spar in but they are wild so if it doesnt show then its not a big issue--it will come eventually..As the famous saying goes " if you build it, they will come"

Great shots

The hides look brilliant, i will be subscribing to the thread looking forward to more super photos

Rain rain rain again so I tried some close ups. Gave up after 2 hours.

9732877528_06b244ce44.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back