Name a bird

I,m never really completely sure - a Wood from a Feral - but I think that this is a Wood ……. it's certainly stupid and maybe short sighted

bird_fun.jpg

jackdaw is a good one next

Last edited:
got to be bloody quick off the mark for this one - so it's my very worse shot

f5.6 pushed up to 840mm before you ask

blue_tit.jpg

Little Tern please

Last edited:
No little Terns there??

No Margaret - they are bloody Seagulls - sh1tty birds

(no offence by the way Margaret - keep posting - it's just me, adding flavour and I hate Seagulls)

No offence taken , love reading all the banter from you all by the way .

That's half descent Margaret, apart from you missing a half millimetre of it's tail feather off

skylarks are not easy these days as the bloody farmers have killed most of them off

Last edited:

RAVEN!!

It's one I don't have:(

Well apparently they breed in deserted woods …….. there must be quite a few of those up your way

I would not be able to tell the difference between a R and a C Crow

Last edited:
That's half descent Margaret, apart from you missing a half millimetre of it's tail feather off

skylarks are easy these days as the bloody farmers have killed most of them off

Thanks , I must have cropped it slightly too much.

Well apparently they breed in deserted woods …….. there must be quite a few of those around up your way

I've seen them on Shetland (not that that's close to me) and up Glenshee/Braemar but never got close enough to them. That said I've never actually gone looking for them.

I've seen them on Shetland (not that that's close to me) and up Glenshee/Braemar but never got close enough to them. That said I've never actually gone looking for them.

Lot bigger than a Rook or Buzzard, apparently - I've never seen one

Back