Name that tune.

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Can someone on here help me with a piece of music I have been wanting to identify for about 15 years!!

I think it was in the film K9, where the dog looks out of the car window when he sees the lady dog.

Failing that it was Turner & Hooch or Beethoven,. definitely a dog movie and involved it looking out of the car at a female dog.

hmmm

K9 soundtrack was never released, so indepth Googling required!

Been there done that! Its not a song...more a peice of music....the only words I can remember is "Ooooh yeaaaahh" when he sees the female, and lots of bass!

Sorry not to be more helpful!

Janice said:
Been there done that! Its not a song...more a peice of music....the only words I can remember is "Ooooh yeaaaahh" when he sees the female, and lots of bass!

Sorry not to be more helpful!

and then you get the ' bongo's '.......

Mypix

who is now going insane trying to think of the track:thinking:

I know what it is...One second while I go dig it out ;)

i think its an ' art of noise ' track

possibly

MyPix

Yello - Oh Yeah

Sorry got sidetracked :)

That was great :D

Thanks Marcel................. You're mAGIC.!! Did you know it, or look it up?

Looks like my obscure description worked! I KNEW one of you guys would know it! :D

knew it...

It was also in the film "Ferris Buellers Day Off"

Marcel said:
Yello - Oh Yeah

Sorry got sidetracked :)

thats the track.....Oh yeah by Yello

MyPix

Come on, anyone else? inparticular 80's I looooooove the 80's :D

How about:
The Power Of Love - Huey Lewis & The News (typical 80s)

:)

I'm Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves

Wotsisface.....erm....

Secret of my success

Michael J Fox

I'll make this the last one, you know what Im like with music games - who knows when this would end ;)

The Heat Is On - Glenn Frey

I love all those songs, I would add one but when I try to think of one I realise I know the tune but can never name them :LOL:

Warspite said:
I'll make this the last one, you know what Im like with music games - who knows when this would end ;)

The Heat Is On - Glenn Frey

lol

I'ts bugging me this one...I'm sure I know the film, but I can't remember it :shrug:

Marcel said:
lol

I'ts bugging me this one...I'm sure I know the film, but I can't remember it :shrug:

i think it maybe one of those beverly hills cop movies with eddie murphy,sure it was the first one, i seem to remember him hanging off the back of a truck in a chase while this was being played.

It IS Beverley Hills COP........I just looked it up!!

lol Cheers.

I remember the tune well, just can't put it to a film.
Beverly Hills Cop sounded right, just can't remember it in it.

(y) @ Beverly Hills Cop - its actually just before the truck chase.

Back