Nd filter help 4 sigma 10-20?

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Hey guys ive got a sigma 10-20 and want to beta my landscape shoots. have been lookin at the hitech holders ect (think its the best price/quality for me). I think im rite in saying I need a 100mm or 100mm modular (not sure what the diff is?), a 77mm adaptor ring then the bit i really need to work out, either reverse hard grade nd or just hard grade nd's 2&3 as im goin to be shootin mostly sunset/rises on the coast as I live in dorset (the rest can come lata as this will cost me enough!). Any help will be awesome?

I believe 77mm is the widest cokin filter holder adapter available for the normal range, however they do sell a pro kit which has wider nd's available (but costs more)... hi tech 85 filters should fit in the normal cokin/ hitech holder so you can just get away with the 77mm adapter ring without any vignetting and the like....

get the rectangle filters so you can slide up and down the grads for your desired place... ive got two of each 1-4 stop, as tried to get reverse grad and normal grads and they sent the wrong stuff out and refused to refund me for it...

If its any help I use the Hitech 85mm filters on my 10-20 and never had a problem

Back