weekly my 52 of 2014: weeks 6,7,8 & 9 added

Hi, Kids and animals eh who'd have them, WB as has already been said nicely composed though
welcome aboard (y)

H David & a belated welcome to the mad corner :wave:

On theme , nicely off centre , WB already mentioned...good start to your project mister (y)

not a Vdub fan by any chance ??

Hits the odd theme although as has been said the white balance needs some adjustment on this one. My some more natural lighting would have improved although at this time of year that's not always the easiest to find.

Hi David

another mono , almost abstract image that works well for me...took a few seconds to see what it was but I like it....focus on the centre dominoe I'm torn on....part of me wants to see the focus on the 1st then receding but it also works as is (y) possibly crop the brighter sliver from the rhs ? maybe ??

Good image David (y) I might have been tempted to give them a push from the left to see what the image looked like half way through the wave of falling dominoes :)

I rather like the focus being in the centre here - do agree about losing the left hand side though. The lighting works well here.

Odd - Not sure about the wb personally but maybe getting the shot as if he was walking would have given it a bit of something extra?
Line - Nice, I'm a sucker for some dof stuff, the b&w works well and there's some nice textures on the table and dominoes. You could easily mess them around a bit and resubmit them as "play" if you end up stuck!

Hi, nice focus in the middle it does work, a little crop would be good
sorry I can't add anything that hasn't already been said

Like the shallow dof and love the lighting but agree with others about cropping a little of the left

Universal agreement. The bright light on the left is distracting, otherwise a well composed image.

Gerry

Hi David

Your odd pic made me chuckle, make the most of being able to shots of your son ours (16years) hides from the camera - I've even tried bribery to o avail!
I think I like your last crop pic of the dominoes - I do like your use of shallow depth of field

Back