New DVD loan thread, not just Studio/Lighting also General Photographic Titles too!

OK no reply from Braidy

do i move onto Woblee now?

To save waiting for the PM........... ;)

I accept the T&C's and I'll PM you my address now

Mani, did you get my PM?

Mani?????

yes sorry woblee - i got it - i'll have them posted out tomorrow :)

weekend was a bit hectic for me!

if i'd know i could've hand delivered them on tuesday i had a wedding shoot there!

Great, I'll let you know when they arrive.

Last edited:
Mani, there's no sign of the DVD's. Have you got a tracking number?

I have sent a PM to Mani requesting that if not already posted they are on Monday, I have also requested that he sent the tracking number to me.

Still no sign and no PM's either.

Come on Mani, play the game. It's not fair on me or the others waiting when you keep hold of them for a month. If you are that hectic you should have requested to be dropped down the list a bit.

Just just posted in a 'For Sale' thread that Mani started last night, hopefully he will see it and call back past here.

I've just had a PM from Mani, he states he has posted them and they will be delivered today.

Fingers crossed then.

Arrived safe n sound this afternoon. Will crack on with watching them.

I'll PM Davey Pitch, he's next in line.

No relpy from Davey_Pitch, I'll give him a few more days and then PM the next in line if there's still no reply.

Eddie

The next in line after me is Davey_Pitch, but I've just realised he hasn't logged in since 10/04/2012.

Next in line behind him is Khitomer who also hasn't logged in since 12/06/2012.

Shall I move straight on to wegotitugetit who's an active member (the other 2 are still <200 posts)

jsut a update i did originaly get asked by pm and i asked if i could drop out but now decided to stay in and watch them if that is still ok with you edbray i would stil like to recive if they have gone to the next person then i will leave it and miss with no issue sorry for any confusion

i will happily send to next person special delivery

Just posted, will PM tracking number when I can get on a PC

Just come at the wrong time as I will be away. Please pass to the next in line and I will catch up with them later.

I accept the T&Cs and have PMd my address

John.

lartamax said:
I accept the T&Cs and have PMd my address

John.

DVDs arrived today looking forward to watching them.

John has just pm'd me to say he should be finished soon ....

I accept t's and c's

Will confirm receipt

Cheers

Phil

Discs posted special delivery and insured £500
John

Received box of DVD's today - Thanks John...

I'll PM Alan_T to get things rolling...

Cheers

Phil

Ok, Legacy has PM'd me to say he now has the DVD's,

I accept the terms and conditions and will confirm receipt when they arrive!

Thanks

Alan.

After a few problems - kids in A&E/Hospital and us getting the Noro Virus :puke::puke: I've posted them on to Alan today.

I've PM'd the tracking number and kept Alan up to date all the way...

Many thanks to all for letting me have my turn !

Cheers

Phil

ok, I have received the dvd's today.

I'll get onto watching them and PM Delta Skies once i'm almost done so they have the chance to reply in here.

Thanks!

No, you PM him now to give him time to respond, if you do not hear anything from him within a week you PM the next in line. Those are the conditions you agreed to.

Back