NEW PRIZE COMPETITION Theme is "BLUE"

Name
Ian Kerr
Edit My Images
Yes
***NEW PRIZE COMPETITION Theme is ***BLUE***
This theme should be good fun and give plenty of totally different images. I will start offering 2 or 3 runner up prizes each competition now too as there are so many good entries.
PRIZE is a 4GB Fast memory card or a pair of Olympus Binoculars! Runner ups will get a flashlight/pen or 2011 diary.
This competition will run until midnight Sunday November 28th.
Photo must have been taken within last year by the entrant, this will make it fair to all entrants and get you guys out in the cold snapping some new images. Theme was chosen by last months winner Kendoddsdadsdog, well done.
There is a discussion thread at
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=3139491#post3139491
to save this one for images only.
1 entry only please. Good luck.

********POST PHOTOS ON THIS THREAD******

**********ALL MEMBERS WELCOME ********

***PHOTOS ONLY PLEASE ON THREAD********

GOOD LUCK.

Anyone wishing a Canon or clearance price list please send a PM

or contact me at kerso1123@msn.com stating you are a TP member.

Last edited:
I'll start the ball rolling with my shot titled " Bamburgh Blue"

4937663974_fb23e96326_b.jpg
[/url]

Wow - what a coincidence... I just submitted this to my local club on the theme of 'Scapes' and I'm pretty chuffed with it.
Only PP is +1/3 stop exposure and dust removal; the print looks way better than this small compressed JPEG - but it's the same for all of us !!!!
For those who are wondering... Clevedon Pier, 5DII, ISO 50, 121mm (70-200 f4 IS), f22, 10s, WB set to Sunny (it always is...)
20100518-210257-IMG_0847.jpg

Here's mine, taken this evening for the competition. An incense stick burning, shot in RAW and set to Tungsten lighting.

5167083601_8d2dde1986_z.jpg

Back