New website - looking for inspiration...

Name
Sebastian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I have decided to cancel my subscription with OnlinePhotoProof.com and do my own website as I got much better with HTML and web dev software.

Here is my question:
what was THE BEST photographer's website you have ever seen and why?

I would love to hear your suggestions - maybe I will use some of your tips for my website?

Thanks for your help!

Seb

Great great work... but as a site it's plain and does the job. was very slow loading and I have quite fast BB and Google chrome. google chrome has glitches on some sites.

It all depends on what you want? but that is a clean and very plain site.

Thanks for your input.

I was thinking about something similar but in HTML. I don't really like Flash sites :/
Will keep looking whilst working on my website.

Pretty chuffed with my site long time evolving! (self-made, self-taught)

I don't like flash websites in general. Why? well off the above 2 websites recommended above one doesn't work, this is not unusual. Overall I find that they are slow and often overcomplicated.

I have to say the same as others, flash is a big press the back button for me unless something instantly catches my eye without have to wait.

Flash in "clunky" and not user friendly.

With HTML5/jQuery there is little need for flash anymore. I'm liking the horizontal style for some photography websites at the moment such as http://www.eoloperfido.com but I'm sure this is very personal preference.

I have to say the same as others, flash is a big press the back button for me unless something instantly catches my eye without have to wait.

Flash in "clunky" and not user friendly.

With HTML5/jQuery there is little need for flash anymore. I'm liking the horizontal style for some photography websites at the moment such as http://www.eoloperfido.com but I'm sure this is very personal preference.

Great photography and good looking website. Although I still prefer traditional layout

Back