New York - Added a Few More

Excellent shots,love #2:)

They are amazing. I went a few weeks ago and got some shots from a similar place with similar light, and they look nothing like that!

Some lovely shots Ricardo.
Look forward to seeing more.

#2 for me as well, all nice shots (y). How did you get the brooklyn bridge shot on the last image - did you climb up? lol bet you had people shouting "dont do it, dont do it!" lmao

There is a bit where the walkway flares out over the traffic. Easy to do!

Very nice indeed. I love night photos no matter where they are took and you handle them perfectly.

Gaz

Excellent set (y)

ALL superb. However, the "Brooklyn Speedway" is my fave. Brilliant work.

Thanks for all the comments folks. I used a tripod for the shot from Brooklyn Bridge Park alone. You can't use them in the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock.

Bump the ISO and shoot wide open? Or try and rest the camera on something.

Stunning images for sure

The camera was resting on something which how I managed long exposures and ISO 100.

Nice. I know a chap who has a clamp system he took up there. I fancy going but prices etc are high. Its on my bucket list.

Gotta say I was that excited about going, and it exceeded all my expectations. I had an awesome week there.

Reactions: ST4
Some great photos there. I've tried to do night time city shots before and I could never get the sky to look right, so I gave up (Neareset city's about an hour away so I don't really get much chance to try). New York is on my list of places to visit at some point, but for the price I can get 2-3 European city breaks in, so It'll be a while before I go I think.

Really wonderful shots, I love the modern contrasty look that you've given them, but have managed to avoid making them cliche or over processed. Nice (y)

Seeing all these great pics makes me want to go back to New York, when I was last in NYC I was having a bit of a photography lull so don't think I made as good use of it as I should have done!

Fantastic shots throughout this thread. I love the pictures from above the city. Great work.

Back