Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF-D

argos are showing new ones at £88 but no stock, i've noticed both argos and comet being at the top of a camera price buster list with no stock, I suppose it's easy to be the cheapest when you have none to sell, it's cheap advertising then isn't it

Last edited:
Thanks for the post sdb

Cheapest place new I've found them was here at £91.99 delivered http://www.onestop-digital.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=42

I asked if they'd match the Argos price but they declined as argos had none in stock, so fair dos.

May be worth keeping an eye out for Argos though as it says this at the bottom "Current selling price valid until 24/07/2009"

Last edited:
That's cos their next delivery is on the 25th...:LOL:

My 50 cost £120 from a bricks and mortar, at the time the cheapest internet price was £110.
Stuff has gone up but some things are still cheaper now than 3 or 4 years ago.
Its the big stuff that really hurts

Anyone else found any of these for sale? - now looking properly on the Sales Corner and used sites.

argos are showing new ones at £88 but no stock, i've noticed both argos and comet being at the top of a camera price buster list with no stock, I suppose it's easy to be the cheapest when you have none to sell, it's cheap advertising then isn't it

Just how long have Argos been out of stock of this! Been watching for it off & on and still nowt :thinking:

not really in a rush for one but if they do show up at that price i bet they sell out in minutes! :LOL:

Back