Nokia Lumia 1020

Good news is that I picked up a shiny new 1020 today from O2, better news is it was the 64gb version not the 32gb version. Bad news (for now) is that Windows 8.1 update hasn't been released via O2 yet.

I can sync Gmail and Google contacts/calendar but it is a but clunky and I don't get push email. However, I tried one of the 930's in store which had Windows 8.1 and it was much better - just have to be patient.

Will have a play with the camera later.

Thanks everyone for the info.

Just updating my O2 phone to 8.1 as we speak - update was released today (y)

App folders, cortana (which is amazing when you realise the potential), notification centre, a load of browser and Bluetooth compatibility improvements, and lots more like support for Bluetooth 4.0 for fitbit synch etc. It's an amazing point release.

Oh and visual voicemail has been there for a while but your network has to support it, and I fine know of any that do at present.

Anyone else had problems with their Photos folders since the 8.1 update?

I had custom folders for 'street images' , 'reptile images' etc but since the update to 8.1 they're not showing in photos/albums even though when I connect to the PC they're showing and viewable on Explorer... frustrating to say the least... :(

When is the successor for this coming?

Back