North Yorkshire Moors

Name
Graham Mc
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a great time here for a few days, the place is beautiful and even got the chance to visit the Joe Cornish Gallery in Northallerton which was a truly inspirational experience seeing his 300mm x 300mm medium format work in high quality print :notworthy:

Just some of my attempts from the two days sunshine i got.
c+c welcome, ta.
If anybody could recognise these areas i would be grateful, thanks :)

#3 Borrowdale

all very clear and colourful
did you do a bit of boosting..some are verging on the surreal

all very clear and colourful
did you do a bit of boosting..some are verging on the surreal

Thanks Geof, very slight contrast and saturation, the heather is that colour on the north yorks moors, very nice and purpley have you ever been that far east ?
It's the first time i've been there and i must say it was worth it :)

ah yes... were you asking for suggestions of where to shoot a couple of weeks back?

certainly helps when you get rewarded with a nice blue sky and whispy clouds. Love #3. Whilst the others scream 'yorkshire moors' at me... #3 is a great wall hanger (maybe just dodge the strip of shadow on the left side of the horizon to balance it) (y)

Alovely place to walk indeed Graham and well captured I like 3 nice simple image. Doesn't the heather look good.

Bill

ah yes... were you asking for suggestions of where to shoot a couple of weeks back?

certainly helps when you get rewarded with a nice blue sky and whispy clouds. Love #3. Whilst the others scream 'yorkshire moors' at me... #3 is a great wall hanger (maybe just dodge the strip of shadow on the left side of the horizon to balance it) (y)
Thanks, i might print it, the only thing that puts me off was the heavy wind and it's somehow merged the heather into one another.

Alovely place to walk indeed Graham and well captured I like 3 nice simple image. Doesn't the heather look good.

Bill
Thanks Bill, yeah great place !

Love the colour of the heather. No 3 is the stand out for me.
Thanks

Thanks Geof, very slight contrast and saturation, the heather is that colour on the north yorks moors, very nice and purpley have you ever been that far east ?
It's the first time i've been there and i must say it was worth it :)

we did visit york and fountains abbey...we intend going to scarborough
otherwise only japan, china, nepal, india, and the levant..:D
no only joking
i did get some shots like yours up at howarth on the wuthering heights trail
cheers
geof

Lovely colour on the heather. Was driving through there last weekend...alas without the camera :(

Back