Odd Beings

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Reason for images.

My Niece. Briefly in passing mentioned some photos that she had seen which to me looked like they were taken from behind a shower curtain. I'm sure you will have all seen them online. Niece sort of hinted at maybe trying some. Very out of nature as she is incredibly insecure so don't expect her to come asking me to try.

Then again you never know and I'm no expert and would need to practice first.

Off course my 56 year old shape don't really hold up :)

So I tried some which did come out reasnobly well.

These below came about as I stood a little back from the curtain.

On first viewing I thought they were complete bin liners but after a while I thought there were some merit in them.

So if she does ask I will feel a bit more confident.

Comments/crit/feedback welcomed.

Gaz

keBLWsK.jpg

IgajiyC.jpg

wW6fcdW.jpg

Z1XDa0e.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Gaz, I like them, I can't offer much, never tried it myself.

They look like sci-fi frames and the 'odd beings' name got my imagination going.

The last has a slight horror feel too.

Good on you both for trying it out (y)

Gav

The first thing that came to mind was, “phone home”! Interesting shot though, well done for trying it out!

The last image reminds me of the shower murder in "Psycho". All you need is a raised dagger but Alfred Hitchcock beat you to it by 60 years.

Dave

Good on you both for trying it out (y)
Thanks Gav

Niece were not involved in these photos. The 2nd "person" is my coat over a light stand.

The first thing that came to mind was, “phone home”! Interesting shot though, well done for trying it out!
Thanks Bob. I did think that myself.
The last image reminds me of the shower murder in "Psycho". All you need is a raised dagger but Alfred Hitchcock beat you to it by 60 years.

Dave
Haha yes always last to the party. Me....
Thanks for stopping by.

Gaz

Thanks Gav

Niece were not involved in these photos. The 2nd "person" is my coat over a light stand.

Sorry, I miss read, reading isn't a good skill of mine :LOL:

Good luck with the next go if you get asked (y)

Last edited:
Back