Official Talk Leica thread

Echoes of a mis-spent youth ??
Played a bit (well a lot) at university, could always get on a table when lectures were on ;)

One of my university friends turned semi-professional after failing his degree (due to too much Snooker playing), ended up running a snooker club!

Last edited:
Hi, from my adapting days 2016 ... (SONY A7R2 -Leica Summicron 2/50 v5 , crop) :

DSC00039-a7r2-2-L50-c.jpg

Taking pics like this was not easy. You can see the small stone in front of the right front tire. This was my focussing help. I pressed the shutter button when the car was close ...

I've been invited (but will not be able to attend) a new product release on 7th March in Leica Amsterdam Store. M11 or M11 R maybe ?

Or Q3M?

Leica Q3 ?
Nice colours on these

Thanks, I've barely touched the RAWs on importing into LR - I'm very impressed with the colour rendition of this camera/lens.

Last edited:
Hi, Nile geese ... (M9 - ZEISS Distagon 1,4/35 f 2,8 ; upscaled crop from 660K) :

L1032291_DxO-z35d-28-c.jpg

Attachments

• L1032291_DxO-z35d-28.jpg
    L1032291_DxO-z35d-28.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 0
Dropped my M10-P off at Leica UK yesterday. Off to Germany it goes, who knows when I’m likely to see it again, even they don’t know how long repairs and service take! Their estimated guess is somewhere between 3 and 4 months minimum! :oops: :$

Back