osama Bin-laden

Edit My Images
No
The ultimate insult for osama bin laden

osma_binladin.jpg

I always knew he was a makem, him and Kate middleton have something in common, they both had their back doors bashed open and shot in the face by a man from the navy.

Strange sense of humour!

:LOL::LOL:

Apparently Nick Clegg has hired a medium to contact the spirit of Osama Bin Laden.

He supposedly needs advice on how to cope with being dead in the water ;)

Boom Boom! Right though, we should do a sweep on how many words his resignation letter has. I'll start with errrr... 175.

Boom Boom! Right though, we should do a sweep on how many words his resignation letter has. I'll start with errrr... 175.

:LOL:

But apparently the Lib Dems are now making a program... its gonna be called total wipeout! ;)

Is that the photograph the CIA have released he looks alive to me.

AQ have released a statement that Bin Laden was killed by the US. They want the body back, hope they have some strong swimmers.

Iain heslop said:
I always knew he was a makem, him and Kate middleton have something in common, they both had their back doors bashed open and shot in the face by a man from the navy.

:shake: If your referring to Prince William, he's in the RAF.... Not funny in the slightest. :shrug:

Osama Bin Laden is an anagram of Lob da man in sea , how weird is that

:D

:shake: If your referring to Prince William, he's in the RAF.... Not funny in the slightest. :shrug:

Thats me going straight the hell then :D

Back