Ouch!! Thats gonna hurt in the morning!!

Who are you calling a helmet wearing pansy?

4568738841_23c8850dee.jpg

This can't have been as bad as it looks. I didn't notice the incident during the game, only later when I went back through the shots.

I'll play...

These stallions got a bit frisky. The first one reared and brought his hoof down on the head of his handler, luckily it was a glancing blow and he suffered just a graze but it could have been much worse:

Stallions-1.jpg

In this shot, the girl has just been kicked full on in the chest and is falling backward. I had my camera pointed in the general direction and saw how quick the stallion was, I know the quality is poor as I was still turning when I fired this off. Fair play to her, she hung onto the reins even after being kicked.

Stallions-8.jpg

Some very early ones, I can't find the originals at the moment so you will have to put up with the filmstrip (the rider was unhurt):

fall-filmspool1.jpg

fall-filmspool2.jpg

fall-filmspool3.jpg

As a newbie to sports photography as in have only covered a few games this season to try and get used to it I haven't shot any corkers like we have seen so far in this thread but here is my contribution.

MWH627FB by mwhcvt, on Flickr

and just wondering quite why he jumps so high when he kicked the ball, this one for fun rather than the pain.

MWH588FB by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

5025798522_dde4e69280_z.jpg

5025820694_09ff5f8050_z.jpg

Young Warrington Fullback on receiving end of former Aussie Test Centre, Whammo !!

140609Wire-Bulls092.jpg

140609Wire-Bulls093.jpg

140609Wire-Bulls094.jpg

140609Wire-Bulls095.jpg

140609Wire-Bulls099.jpg

Never ever trust a woman with a hockey stick, they're xxxing lethal! :D

Heres a few from me, dont know whether this punch actually hurt or whether the guys belly absorbed the impact :LOL:

DSC00880.jpg

Look at the girls reaction on the right corner

DSC02129.jpg

Heres one more... This guy took one hell of a beating but amazingly didnt go down. Look at the guys eyes :nuts:

33707_438712587308_512762308_5287759_1679107_n.jpg

That last one is a cracker Tobers!

The ironic thought of 'handbags' comes to mind! :D

Can't quite remember what hurt him (think he just fell) but this looked painful! Typical Spencer Weir-Daley!

1f4fex.jpg

This was did look painful.... blood....

1fferd.jpg

And this one for the sheer comedy..... think this really would be painful! Might not be the best photo in the world but the expressions on the faces cracks me up!

11hjhs.jpg

Last edited:
One from yesterday. Rather noisy, too far away (on 'tother side of pitch) in the poor light, but his expression says it all.

Back