Panic Saturday

Tesco was fairly quiet this morning, no busier than a usual Monday morning. Went and picked up a few click and collects and to buy a PS4 game for my son. Found the game and on the way to the till to pay for it, I noticed another copy of the game marked out of stock, chanced it and they had one in a fresh delivery, best bit was it was only £26 not the £40 that was marked up on the shelf. :)

So far I'm liking "f*** me, the Tube is quiet" Monday.
I drove into Westminster this morning. Didn't leave Whipsnade until just before 8, drove in toCentral London by 8:45. If only every day could be like this. It's wonderful.

A generalisation based on past experiences and their poor reputation.
Gotta agree with you here, my local one, I took a works van in for a puncture repair, as it was one of these, "everything covered" leases.
As per normal, it couldn't be repaired as the damage was "too deep" ,It was a nail ffs! not 2lb of pig iron! They also spent about 1.5 hours before telling me this, and everything else that
was wrong with the van, at less than 6 months old :rolleyes:
Had it been my van / lease I would have put the spare on and driven out of there.
2 hours in the end to get a new tyre.
I'd never use them for personal stuff..

Will actually be a panic Wednesday tomorrow as I get the last minute presents I forgot about.

Back