Daily Paul Bakers Hipstamatic 365

love the processing Paul :)
There's some class outings coming up, everyone would love to see you - I'll send you the details :)
M
x

I guess thats always a problem with a 365, sometimes you end up posting the best of a bad bunch. On day 53 I'd just got a couple of lens attachments for the iphone and was fannying around experimenting.

Anyway Matt, you wouldn't want me to post more fluorescent grapes pictures would you...??? :shake:

365-54 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

365-55 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Thanks Matt, I'm trying not to be too repetative although its getting harder to come up with different subjects. When I get a bit stuck you will see some shots of my camera's or a certain Jack Russell will make an appearance.

365-60 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

365-61 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Thanks Matt, it is a cheap Macro Lens attachment I bought online, didn't really know what to expect when I ordered it but I have to say I am quite impressed with the results.

Day 73

365-73 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

365-74 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Wow what an immense sunset (y) the colours are so wonderful and I love that couple of tiny little people right down there looking so tiny, it needs a little CCW rotation but other than that I'd say it's spot on and better than I've seen from some cameras :eek:

I'm pleased that your enjoying the challenge, as it's a long old slog if your not enjoying it :(

Matt

Back