Daily Paul Bakers Hipstamatic 365

I really like the gritty look all of these pictures have, they are very distinctive and the style definitely works very well.

That last shot I had to look at twice, it actually looks as the coins are coming out of the photo! Nice work so far. :)

I'm really liking that last one if the bulldogs (y) the focus is great (y) time for an odd question since it's playing no part in the challenge but how do you find the 5D2 I'd be very interested to find out (y)

Matt

I'm still getting used to the 5D mk2 to be honest Matt but compared to my old 5D mk1 and my 40D its a superb piece of kit, the picture quality even in low light is fantastic. I haven't really pushed its capabilities yet but from what I've seen in the short time I've had it, its all the camera I'll ever need.

I'm still getting used to the 5D mk2 to be honest Matt but compared to my old 5D mk1 and my 40D its a superb piece of kit, the picture quality even in low light is fantastic. I haven't really pushed its capabilities yet but from what I've seen in the short time I've had it, its all the camera I'll ever need.

That's good to know (y)

Your recent photo's are really nice (y) and I love 99-101 (y)

Matt

Most of the colours are fairly true Matt, a little boost or reduction in saturation but little else really, the exception being day 110 where the colours are a little outrageous.

Day 112 it had been a long tiring day

365-112 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

365-113 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Love this idea :} I think I do an iPhone 365 without realising! What're some of the lenses, flashes & films you're using in the Hipstamaric app if you don't mind me asking? Subscribed :}

Last edited:
Hi Ashly, I have used many of the lenses and films available on the Hipstamatic App. If you click on the link to my flickr page you will see the lens and film I have used in the comments under each picture.

If you decide to do a 365 let me know so I can follow your progress.

Paulbaker said:
Hi Ashly, I have used many of the lenses and films available on the Hipstamatic App. If you click on the link to my flickr page you will see the lens and film I have used in the comments under each picture.

If you decide to do a 365 let me know so I can follow your progress.

Thank you I'll take a little look, I love so many of your shots!

Back