Pete Docherty

Well you get the Picture! Brilliant band.

Pete is a bright young man, just ashame he's took a wrong turn in his life. Take away the drug/alcohol addiction and who knows what he could be.

My blown headlight bulb is brighter.

Yves Geza said:
Did you lose out on tickets from his cancelled gigs or is your frightening MacAnger why he's avoiding Scotland? :cautious: :p

BTW, in another thread, I'm off to see The Beach Boys tomorrow. Good, clean Californian surfer boys ... they were never involved with drugs :whistle:

I can see the similarities......

beachboys1.jpg

Pete-Doherty-will-be-dead-soon-if-he-doesnt-sort-himself-out.jpg

:LOL:

The difference is that the people you mentioned had actual bona fide talent.

I take it you never heard the stuff he did with Wolfman? 'For Lovers' is an exceptionally great song, beautifully written and sung...

he may be a loser on many occasions but he has something, it's just that something may be wasted most of the time...

he may be a loser on many occasions but he has something, it's just that something may be wasted most of the time...

he has a certain something, poet? songwriter? call it what you will...he also has a certain something that makes me want to slap him into next week.

he has a certain something, poet? songwriter? call it what you will...he also has a certain something that makes me want to slap him into next week.

I always think that with Jamie Oliver, but he's a good chef/cook and has a certain talent and personality. But I still want to slap his arrogant face. :puke:

Yes but at least Jamie Oliver wants to try & help others as he was when younger make a difference, whats Pete's legacy, tin foil & a lighter, I mean come on ffs the guys a junkie, given loads of chances & he smokes them all away everytime, nah enoughs enough, he needs to do shxt on his own now or go the way of the dodo.

I always think that with Jamie Oliver, but he's a good chef/cook and has a certain talent and personality. But I still want to slap his arrogant face. :puke:

but Jamie is someone you'd happily introduce to your granny. Pete Docherty is someone i'd happily introduce to my fist.

Yes but at least Jamie Oliver wants to try & help others as he was when younger make a difference, whats Pete's legacy, tin foil & a lighter, I mean come on ffs the guys a junkie, given loads of chances & he smokes them all away everytime, nah enoughs enough, he needs to do shxt on his own now or go the way of the dodo.

I agree, but as said before, take away the addictions, and his talent could be realised. Unfortunately I fear he will go the way of the DoDo, and to be honest, that would be very sad.

but Jamie is someone you'd happily introduce to your granny. Pete Docherty is someone i'd happily introduce to my fist.

True, and as a cook, I do like and would love to work and learn from young Jamie, but he still has a face that I'd like to slap. :D

I agree, but as said before, take away the addictions, and his talent could be realised.

But, if his socalled talent is a result of his vice's then it will disappear with his addictions, but that wont happen.

Somewhere a guy called Pete Docherty is Googling his name and wondering why people hate him.... :naughty:

Its not hate mate, its just understanding how a possible bright star can waste it all by chasing the dragon, he had the world at his feet at one time & now he's a pub singer almost.

whilst dribbling virgins blood over his bedsits wall with the other hand....

Dude there's meeting for your issues lmao

True, and as a cook, I do like and would love to work and learn from young Jamie, but he still has a face that I'd like to slap. :D

Is that jealousy or just plain misdirected anger lol

NHN said:
Its not hate mate, its just understanding how a possible bright star can waste it all by chasing the dragon, he had the world at his feet at one time & now he's a pub singer almost.

I understand that, it's just that the guy that used to be in the Libertines isn't called Pete Docherty ;)

The thing is, there are many people out there who have amazing talent, with clean heads and really want to make it, big but never get their big break, and you get Pete, who has somehow, don't ask me how, got noticed got signed and has everything many people dream of, yet he's wasting every minute of it. Fans are only so patient before they give up on you all together and with all these cancelled shows, he is just making a mockery of himself. But hey, he has talent as everyone keeps saying, and I'm sure they will all say it when he dies of an overdose too. Speaking of which, what is this years ladbrokes poll for him seeing christmas?

The thing is, there are many people out there who have amazing talent, with clean heads and really want to make it, big but never get their big break, and you get Pete, who has somehow, don't ask me how, got noticed got signed and has everything many people dream of, yet he's wasting every minute of it. Fans are only so patient before they give up on you all together and with all these cancelled shows, he is just making a mockery of himself. But hey, he has talent as everyone keeps saying, and I'm sure they will all say it when he dies of an overdose too. Speaking of which, what is this years ladbrokes poll for him seeing christmas?

For years these things have come hand-in-hand with performers.

He's not the first to be a musician and into narcotics and a bit of a mess. We don't really need to list the amount of others that fall under this category do we? Because there are plenty, old and new...

PMK said:
Repeatedly?

Anyways, I thought you were taking umbridge with his drug taking...

More than one interview regarding more than one suspicious death= repeatedly ;)

I was taking umbridge (sic) over his being a scumbag

Last edited:
well do you wanna know how many suspicious deaths I have been interviewed about?

NONE

the beach boys are splitting up again, apparently one of them licensed the name but doesnt want to tour with the others who set it up. all a bit odd really.

PMK said:
Are they mutually exclusive?

Innocent until proven guilty isn't it - regarding death/manslaughter etc?

It's the same with all crimes, including those he 's been convicted of ;)

The fact that he wasn't prosecuted in relation to the two deaths doesn't mean he wasn't involved, all it means is that there wasn't enough evidence to mount a successful prosecution....

It's the same with all crimes, including those he 's been convicted of ;)

The fact that he wasn't prosecuted in relation to the two deaths doesn't mean he wasn't involved, all it means is that there wasn't enough evidence to mount a successful prosecution....

so basically youre saying that automatically anyone that has ever been suspected of any crime is guilty...

:thinking:

well do you wanna know how many suspicious deaths I have been interviewed about?

NONE

To be fair Ive been interviewed about a suspicious death

A while back I gave a guy who was stalking one of my female freinds a vigourous "reasoning with" when I caught him masturbating outside her house, and he then turned up dead a few days later.

I hasten to add it wasnt me that killed him and the police didnt seriously believe that I had, it was just an elimination from enquiries (turned out that as well as being a sick little weirdo , he'd owed a lot of money to entirely the wrong people, and his death was related to the latter with my dust up with him over the former being purely incidental)

Back