weekly Peter's 52 ... started july 2013

:dummy::D

Hi Peter, welcome to the 52 (y)

Are you sticking with our weekly themes or doing your own?

Anyway, I like your opening image, lovely colour tones within a very peaceful scene, good start (y)

Hi I'd like to take part, how do I find the current theme to cover ?. Also thank's for taking the time to view my image and reply to me, I had issue's with inserting it as a direct view image " didn't want to show the picture". I do need to know how to insert pictures from flicker directly on my Post. ? can you maybe point me in the right direction :)

Hi I'd like to take part, how do I find the current theme to cover ?. Also thank's for taking the time to view my image and reply to me, I had issue's with inserting it as a direct view image " didn't want to show the picture". I do need to know how to insert pictures from flicker directly on my Post. ? can you maybe point me in the right direction :)

No worries Peter!

You will find the weekly theme HERE which is in the competition, challenges & inspiration forum.

As far as posting your images from flickr, go to your photostream, double click on whichever image you wish to post, click once on the little rectangle with an arrow pointing out of it (bottom rhs under your image) this will bring up the image code. Right click on the code to highlight it, copy this code and paste it straight into your post on here and its there!

Be mindful to copy the code for the correct size of image for the forum, I choose large but medium is also adequate.

Hope that helps Peter :D

Last edited:
Back