2013 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 Water

wow only started last week and trying to catch up. Now fall two weeks behind, damn you lovely weather lol.

Still managed to get out with the camera so may have a few shots to post up soon.

I've been down to check out my new military accommodation, I get the joy of single living for two months. I don't care about the room, all I wanted to make sure was that I can get wifi to keep in touch with the family and spend HOURS catching up with this? Priorities!

Hi Marsha, you do realise that you've dropped yourself in it?

Now that you have no excuses we can all look forward to seeing you catch up! :)

Hi Marsha, you do realise that you've dropped yourself in it?

Now that you have no excuses we can all look forward to seeing you catch up! :)

Oh I really will have no excuse. I'll not have a commute or kids or housework or packing to steal my time! Only a years worth of TP and about 12,000 photos to sort and refile :eek:

I've been down to check out my new military accommodation, I get the joy of single living for two months. I don't care about the room, all I wanted to make sure was that I can get wifi to keep in touch with the family and spend HOURS catching up with this? Priorities!

Hahaaaaa sounds perfect !!!

Oh and my days off will really be days off! Apart from resettlement courses and probably wandering around London with Iain and visiting some friends I should hopefully have a LOT of time spare. I might actually be able to read a book too!

Time off... TIME OFF !! You coming to the London meet then ??

2 more pics then ill be upto date :puke: and will do an upload, chances are sat's new theme will be added to the list :bang: Even managed a reshoot for rustic!

Hopefully ill get to do a catch up with everyone over the weekend (y)

I think the bag of themes has had a malfunction Sarah, we've already had season in week 2 :LOL:

Ooo, Great theme, I have something I wanted to try for an age and this suits it perfectly. :)

:nono:

:D

It's got to be a habit for me; can't imagine not doing it and I still gte a buss.

Cheers.

I do like the challenge it brings Andy, having to come up with something for the theme each week but I am not sure whether or not to continue with it.

I'd like a different photography challenge/project, just don't know what yet.

Back