pics from my fights

duttytd

Mummy, where do babies come from?
Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
Yes
Just thought I would upload some pics of me at a few of my fights.

For some of you that dont know, I am a mma fighter (cage fighter)

3321838d8b1283e71d87e3e35aae5281.jpg

f4bd9d3b26a0986dc482bb32cc996ff5.jpg

5214a005dfddd06e2bfe4bf8f682c51d.jpg

2dc27da1531cd86f4b4a8bc785def6bb.jpg

myfightenterance.jpg

mecageenter.jpg

what is with this forum and MMA - Andy (ASmkphotography) is into his multiple martial arts too , and i'm sure i've seen at posts from least one other guy as well - does photography give you a desire to beat the carp out of each other - or is it that getting beaten senseless makes you appreciate the beauty arround you more :LOL:

big soft moose said:
what is with this forum and MMA - Andy (ASmkphotography) is into his multiple martial arts too , and i'm sure i've seen at posts from least one other guy as well - does photography give you a desire to beat the carp out of each other - or is it that getting beaten senseless makes you appreciate the beauty arround you more :LOL:

Lol its mixed martial arts :p

Antony, obviously you didn't take these, so the feedback may or may not be very helpful. I think lower level MMA is difficult to photo because of the lighting at the venues. Both the boxing ring and the 'cage' arenas offer varying degrees of difficulty. I imagine even the top level UFC matches aren't easy to capture. I watch a lot of MMA on TV with my OH, beats repeats of old films! Better to get a shot of you being declared the winner (or is that a sore spot?)

Photodiva said:
Antony, obviously you didn't take these, so the feedback may or may not be very helpful. I think lower level MMA is difficult to photo because of the lighting at the venues. Both the boxing ring and the 'cage' arenas offer varying degrees of difficulty. I imagine even the top level UFC matches aren't easy to capture. I watch a lot of MMA on TV with my OH, beats repeats of old films! Better to get a shot of you being declared the winner (or is that a sore spot?)

Lol no I didn't take them they was just a few pictures that I had on my phone so thought I would share them. I understand that it is hard to shoot low level mma, but I must add that I do fight pro now and not low level lol. As for the sore spot lol no no I can upload some of my victorys.

Tony

I want to see more ring girls LOL
I love watching the MMA and actually went to Las Vegas in 2005 and saw the UFC guys at the MGM grand which was pretty awesome

as for the images you have posted I want to see some more action shots if you have any
the first few drinking water are ok but what you really need is me as your personal photog at ringside seen as I love MMA so much LOL

good luck with the cage fighting and keep the pictures coming
Chris

Buttkicker said:
what you really need is me as your personal photog at ringside seen as I love MMA so much LOL

not a bad idea!!! I went to the states and trained with the ice man for 2 weeks that was amazing.
Tony.

Lol no I didn't take them they was just a few pictures that I had on my phone so thought I would share them. I understand that it is hard to shoot low level mma, but I must add that I do fight pro now and not low level lol. As for the sore spot lol no no I can upload some of my victorys.

Tony

Oh well, if you are pro fighter - let's see some shots! What's your background - wrestling, boxing ...

Photodiva said:
Oh well, if you are pro fighter - let's see some shots! What's your background - wrestling, boxing ...

I will do once I get the net lol iv just moved house and I'm using the app on my phone. My background is boxing for 13years, muay Thai for 9 years, bjj for 6 years and mma for 4 years. But I do also do wrestling, Thai chi, kick boxing and kung fu.

I will do once I get the net lol iv just moved house and I'm using the app on my phone. My background is boxing for 13years, muay Thai for 9 years, bjj for 6 years and mma for 4 years. But I do also do wrestling, Thai chi, kick boxing and kung fu.

Remind me not to upset you

When i was younger i used to be into Krav Maga but i gave it up - these days as I said to Andy on another thread I have a 'black belt' in Loon Fung - that involves sitting on the sofa in my pants eating chinese takeaway

My background is boxing for 13years, muay Thai for 9 years, bjj for 6 years and mma for 4 years. But I do also do wrestling, Thai chi, kick boxing and kung fu.

So assuming you started at 10, you are now 42? You sure look good for your age LOL. Or does that mean you've done a bit of everything on different nights of the week ;)

Photodiva said:
So assuming you started at 10, you are now 42? You sure look good for your age LOL. Or does that mean you've done a bit of everything on different nights of the week ;)

Lmao I'm 22, yeah I have done stuff on diff nights off the week.

Black and white works really well here, I like the cropped ones through the ropes on the ring as well - good set, feel free to post more :)

AboveFunction said:
Black and white works really well here, I like the cropped ones through the ropes on the ring as well - good set, feel free to post more :)

Thanks. I will be posting some more up as soon as I get the internet ;-)

Lol yeah I got mount position and then put my knee over his right ARM so he only had 1 hand to defend his face while I punched the life out of it lol.

Lol at the manly comeback ;-)

Why not use both knees on his arms?

Lol yeah I got mount position and then put my knee over his right ARM so he only had 1 hand to defend his face while I punched the life out of it lol.

personally i'd have grabbed your *******s with my free hand and tried to tear them off - but i guess MMA does have some rules :LOL:

next time try to do it in front of the camera instead of on the otherside of the ring - or buy your girlfreind a zoom :LOL:

big soft moose said:
next time try to do it in front of the camera instead of on the otherside of the ring - or buy your girlfreind a zoom :LOL:

Lol I will be looking in to getting a lens with more focal range on it soon.

Just found this. Where you train duttytd? I train under Danny Batten In MK. My background is Muay Thai mind you after living in Thailand off on on between 2005 and 2009. I am just back into training after a bike accident put me out for over a year.

Love the intensity in your face in #2. Can't believe you trained with Chuck. My son won a comp to spar with Randy, said it was the best beating he's ever had.

Just found this. Where you train duttytd? I train under Danny Batten In MK. My background is Muay Thai mind you after living in Thailand off on on between 2005 and 2009. I am just back into training after a bike accident put me out for over a year.

and so the first ever TP MMA meet was arranged - you two kick 7 grades of grit out of each other while the rest of us take photos ;) :LOL:

You'd have 1 fight in the cage and6 outside trying to get the best position.

asphotographymk said:

Ah nice I train at utc in Birmingham under vaughan Harvey (#4 bantum in uk)

I had a bike accident a few years back that kept me out of training for 9 months.

ladysue said:
How are your toes Anthony? Not long til your next fight is it?

They seemed fine so I decided to kick the bags and then they got swolen again. I think Il just strap them up and then just go all out on my fight.

I have just over 2 weeks till my fight and have 3kg of weight to loose so its all looking really really good so far. Thanks for asking :-D

Ah nice I train at utc in Birmingham under vaughan Harvey (#4 bantum in uk)

I had a bike accident a few years back that kept me out of training for 9 months.

Great gym up at UTC. Need more top end facility like that in the UK.

I hated being out for so long. I fight at 70kg but walking at about 89 right now so got a bit of a drop to make before i think about fighting again.

asphotographymk said:
Great gym up at UTC. Need more top end facility like that in the UK.

I hated being out for so long. I fight at 70kg but walking at about 89 right now so got a bit of a drop to make before i think about fighting again.

Yeah I am still yet to find a gym that can come close to utc.

I am fighting on the mma factor tournement then the week after I'm fight on testing ground 9 in Leeds.

Back