Pine Marten

lol well I can't compare seeing as I dont know you :) remember though I'm a weegie really, not much posh about that!

True enough. I thought you were talking about PMs way up in Forest Enterprise woods. What I remember of them there could be all sorts in there.
Do you ever come across a fella by the name of Ian Young.? Timber haulier. Might still have I & S Young on his lorry.

No, don't know him.

Yes. I used to watch Otters there at least 25 years ago. Which as you know was long before they built the hide.

Last year I did a day trip to it from here. Left the house at around 2am & got there just after 6.30 just as daylight was coming in. First thing I saw on a rock near the shore was an Otter.
Spent the whole day around Sunart & drove home arriving back at 2.15am . I was tired but had had a good day.(y)

Yes. I used to watch Otters there at least 25 years ago. Which as you know was long before they built the hide.

Last year I did a day trip to it from here. Left the house at around 2am & got there just after 6.30 just as daylight was coming in. First thing I saw on a rock near the shore was an Otter.
Spent the whole day around Sunart & drove home arriving back at 2.15am . I was tired but had had a good day.(y)

Cheers.

I might pop along one day. My right arm is knackered so it might be a better idea than lumping gear around for landscapes.

Cheers.

I might pop along one day. My right arm is knackered so it might be a better idea than lumping gear around for landscapes.

Hope you get some good shots. That time I was there. I counted 13 Heron on the wee island too.

Hope the arm is on the mend.

Nice captre - quite often seen them in and around Strontian - probelm is photographying them :) light always seems low and they never seem to hang around !! :)

Nice captre - quite often seen them in and around Strontian - probelm is photographying them :) light always seems low and they never seem to hang around !! :)

This one was taken just up the road from Resipol Camp Site.

Back