PlayStation Virtual Reality Game Recommendations

Name
Anonymous
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a PS4 at home and its been gathering dust for a while. I'm not on to sell things on nor am I one to give it away. I've finally decided to take it back out and one area in which I've become fascinated in is VR. I was contemplating purchasing the Oculos Rift or HTC Vive before I remembered I have a PS4 and I was aware of it having its own dedicated VR system. I am quite interested in shootings games and I intend to purchase the Aim Controller with FarPoint.

This goes to those who have a PS4 with VR or anyone else who happens to know but, can anyone recommend games which have an emphasis on using the Aim controller and online multiplayer games shootings games. I have friends who have PS4s but we'd ideally like to play online with/ against each other.

Kind Regards,

Hi Prof.

I can certainly recommend Farpoint with the Aim controller. In fact, I agree with many of the reviews which claim that the more immersive aim controller actually promotes Farpoint as a game from mediocre to good! Even though we don't do the multiplayer on-line gaming thing I think there has recently been an update which enables a 1-on-1 death-match type format too which you might like.

The list of Aim support titles still is a bit small but here are a few links for you.

https://venturebeat.com/2018/06/08/...s-best-vr-controller-now-it-just-needs-games/
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/10/guide_all_playstation_vr_aim_controller_compatible_games

The upcoming Evasion does look good!

Our PSVR has now become a dedicated tool for VR sim racing. Dirt Rally and even GTS (as limited as it is as an actual game in VR) has become quite addictive with a dedicated rig, Thrustmaster T300RS, TH8A and with no assists at all. Great fun - even if as old as me!!

Good luck!

I have purchased the PSVR ! Im really looking forward to this. Having watched a demo for Farpoint with the aim controller, it was enough to get me to buy it. In my view, the potential for the aim controller is high. I hope more games can incorporate it the way Farpoint has done.

I also have 2 move controllers which came with the bundle. Can anyone recommend any games for this ? Ideally 2 players.

Many Thanks,

So, after having put the game through it's paces, its remarkable. It's a shame the graphics on the headset don't match what you see on the TV but overall, it's something else ! I've never been a fan of getting used to controllers, how they control, your sight, movement and aim controls was beyond me but I found this fairly easy to grasp. I limit my gameplay as I can't imagine having the headset next to my eyes (I wear glasses) for an extended period of time to be healthy.

Are their any 2-4 player games which use the aim controller ?!

Back