Portugal. My destination wedding.

Beautiful work. I'm not to keen on the first lot on B&W. I agree with Luke about the OOF bits. The shots are a bit to busy for me and the focus seems to be on such a small part in a busy scene. BUT, when we hit the colour shots, wow, awesome. Terrifically sharp, superb colours and just down right beautiful shots.

Mick.

Superb shots - really impressive. The OOF foreground shots seem a little 'stalker-esque' (used loosely), but almost all of them still work for me. :)

Excellent work! You did a great job in my country. :)
O much prefer this kind of photojournalistic style than the usual stuff we see.
I just shot one wedding in my life and just because I was allowed to shoot using this kind of alternative style.

By the way, why did they marry in Portugal? Their names aren't portuguese...

Top Quality, I fond my self completely taken by your story telling capability's using you photography work. Great Set.

ps: jimlizard Portugal Olé Portugal Olé...:p

Ahhhh....beautiful set! I love the colour ones, but the whole set tells the story of the day perfectly.

simply stunning! can see what others members say about the out of focus poeple and objects in the way, not sure i like it but still very good work.

Last edited:
Really great work, the only thing id say is the out of focus bits are sometimes a bit too much.

Beautiful work. I'm not to keen on the first lot on B&W. I agree with Luke about the OOF bits. The shots are a bit to busy for me and the focus seems to be on such a small part in a busy scene. BUT, when we hit the colour shots, wow, awesome. Terrifically sharp, superb colours and just down right beautiful shots.

Mick.

DOF I try to use so that separate object to which I wish to concentrate attention of the spectator. Probably, sometimes it turns out better, sometimes - is worse. Anyway, I am very grateful to you for expressed opinion. Thanks!

Excellent work! You did a great job in my country. :)
O much prefer this kind of photojournalistic style than the usual stuff we see.
I just shot one wedding in my life and just because I was allowed to shoot using this kind of alternative style.

By the way, why did they marry in Portugal? Their names aren't portuguese...

Thanks for your comment.
The groom, on how many I understand, the present Portuguese. I believed, that Luís is a traditional Portuguese name... I am not right? By the way, I liked your country. I felt, as if I have visited to fantastic edge. It is a pity, that at me remains to very few time that gets acquainted with Portugal more in detail. But which that I nevertheless was in time. Here on these links it is possible to look photos which I have made wandering on streets of the Portuguese cities:
http://irina-belcikova.livejournal.com/1296971.html
http://irina-belcikova.livejournal.com/1298962.html
http://irina-belcikova.livejournal.com/1302084.html
Thanks!

fantastic pics........i am horribly jealous of your skill........i think i will just go and throw my cameras away!!!!!

wow, some really nice shots there, only thing is for me the b+w dont work for me, a little "film noir", if you know what i mean, but i hope i will be able to take shots like these in the future. :clap::clap::clap:

Back