Project: Collective30 - Discussion

Certainly a good thing, but in the meantime - sit back, relax and enjoy your New Years Eve!

I've submitted a thread for the entries which I'm just waiting for an admin to approve.

so lets keep chat in here and the 30 entries ONLY in the other thread, as soon as its available I will post the link here.

AnnaV - Superb entry to kick this off, It certainly sets a nice standard!

Your daughter looks lovely and what a cheeky little smile, and I had a little giggle with your "Gummy" comment but I wish her the best of luck with her Op!

Brilliant first pic Anna, and great to see we're up and running (y)

Thanks Gary! Was actually quite nerve-wracking starting it all off :LOL:
Well if that's how you shoot like under "pressure" (all-be-it self inflicted ;) ) then I think you will just do fine and dandy in the photography world :)

Great start Anna :clap: You've captured that lovely "first thing in the morning" look that is so endearing in kids. Your daughter has gorgeous eyes.

If anyone's worried about the standard set by Anna, don't be as I will soon bring it down with my entry on the 29th :D

Well done Anna.
And I actually like it all the more for the fact that you didn't brush her hair or make it look too "perfect". For me, this is a better representation of her personality and she's got that "just got out of bed on New Year's Day" look.

I hope that her op goes well and make sure that you do get this one printed and framed for her.

Looking forward to number 2.

SpongeBob said:
If anyone's worried about the standard set by Anna, don't be as I will soon bring it down with my entry on the 29th :D

Don't worry, I'll have bought it way down before then, I'm scheduled for the 10th :)

Great start and I've subscribed to the picture thread. If this is the standard to follow, I'm glad I'm only on hte reserve list now.

No pressure on you guys who've got a date! ;)

Scarecrow said:
Great start and I've subscribed to the picture thread. If this is the standard to follow, I'm glad I'm only on hte reserve list now.

No pressure on you guys who've got a date! ;)

Same here, subscribing is gooooood!

I've Pm'd raathistle as a reminder for tomorrow, let's hope it's read :)

Anna it's a beautiful shot of a beautiful little girl. I am a huge fan of frame filling with faces, so gets a huge thumbs up from me. Good luck with the op

Same here, subscribing is gooooood!

I've Pm'd raathistle as a reminder for tomorrow, let's hope it's read :)

Cheers gaz,

I'm a bit annoyed as I missed my first choice photo this morning, so it's 2nd choice now. Feeling the pressure with the first shot as well (y)

Nice shot Anna. Wish little blue eye's all the best with the op.

Love your shot Raathistle, does not look stitched together at all. That is one technique I have never had a go at. Great job (y)

Great start. I will be out with my camera tomorrow.I'm not very good but I'll do my best.

Best of luck and simply do not worry about "being good" - there is no line that I know of that has been defined as "good", so you have nothing to cross nor worry about :)

Completely agree word for word with Yv, yet again we show how documenting part of the day is miles apart from the glitz and glamour of the pro shoots we see and yet as powerful.
Let's wish mark all the best and hope he gets back on track in the near future - a tough old geezer for surviving the snow!

Totally agree it's nice to see shots that show life as it is not how we would like it to be :(y)

Back