Recent Audi TT shoot

Nice shots, I like the lighting.
But as a valeter....GET HIM OFF THE WING!!! :facepalm:

I see so many scratches on wings caused by people leaning on them :banghead:

Hi

These dont really do much for me but here are my thoughts

The editing / colour of the car and sunset colours do not work for me, the car seems lost. Also i would photoshop out the white no parking sign. as because of the colours your eye is drawn straight to it. I think the watermark, would have been better to the left on this shot and not covering a wheel.

Doesnt rerally do much for me, the car takes up too much room on the photo, and again the processing isnt to my taste, i find my eye being drawn straight to your watermark.

The car could do with more light on the passenger side. and it has a lamp post / signs growing out of it which could be cloned out to improve the shot

same again with the pole / sign, but the car is better lit

i like the collage, i would have just given the TT plate in the top right photo a wipe to get rid of the streaks

Hi

These dont really do much for me but here are my thoughts

The editing / colour of the car and sunset colours do not work for me, the car seems lost. Also i would photoshop out the white no parking sign. as because of the colours your eye is drawn straight to it. I think the watermark, would have been better to the left on this shot and not covering a wheel.

Doesnt rerally do much for me, the car takes up too much room on the photo, and again the processing isnt to my taste, i find my eye being drawn straight to your watermark.

The car could do with more light on the passenger side. and it has a lamp post / signs growing out of it which could be cloned out to improve the shot

same again with the pole / sign, but the car is better lit

i like the collage, i would have just given the TT plate in the top right photo a wipe to get rid of the streaks

Thanks for the constructive crit Mike

1. Got rid of the sign and used less cross processing
MP-.jpg by moranphoto1979, on Flickr

2. Changed the processing, cant do anything about this crop and altered the watermark to be smaller and a bit of opacity also (welcome your thoughts)
MP-9704.jpg by moranphoto1979, on Flickr

3/4. Got rid of the lampost etc
MP--3.jpg by moranphoto1979, on Flickr

Also chucked in another shot

MP--2.jpg by moranphoto1979, on Flickr

Out of the lot the final shot MP--2 is the most pleasing.Needs a tad more spcae in front of the car though.

For the rest, not keen on the filters and mimic most of what Mike said. I'll add the dead on rear shot - the car has to be central or it looks wrong.

Scott

Back