Recomend me a Book

Name
Allen
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello

I am in the process of putting together a darkroom :)

Its 37 years since I last got my finger wet , and the old grey matter is a bit lacking from all those years ago

So , Is a book currently available for B&W photography , developing and printing using modern day materials and methods

Thanks

:)

I have a good book on darkroomery by Ilford, I imagine it's pretty old now but it covers a lot of details and will give you a very good knowledge of what goes on in there. However I'm not too sure how useful it will be for more beginner-ish things, setting up trays and all. It's called Ilford Monochrome Darkroom Practice.

To save money though, why not just spend a little while on the interweb? I'm sure there are loads of great articles about darkrooming around. And people are always happy to help here :)

Modern day methods are pretty much the same as they have always been... "The Darkroom Book" by Jack Schofield (ISBN 0-600-35399-0) is about as good as they get and has yet to let me down when I have a question.

Modern day methods are pretty much the same as they have always been... "The Darkroom Book" by Jack Schofield (ISBN 0-600-35399-0) is about as good as they get and has yet to let me down when I have a question.

Just ordered a book from Amazon for £0.01 plus postage , Total £2.81 :D

Result

Thanks

You won't regret it - I think I got mine for £2 many years ago, a price which is outrageously cheap for such a useful mine of information, tricks and tips. Not that I complained you realise... :naughty:

Back