refund for as lens advice * Update*

Or you could try a different approach and phone him up to say that if he doesn't stop being obnoxious and get it sorted you will go there and ram said lens straight up his jacksie.

The last time I spoke with them was Friday and I did send an e-mail there over the weekend to express my feelings on this matter and marked for the attention of the manager, however I have had no reply to this. I phone today an expected the same reception as I had received on the numerous previous occasions. However somebody different answered the phone which was a start, so I though excellent, so asked to speak to the manager, however I heard the chap who answered the phone, then call over to the person who I had been having issues with. To my surprise there was a easy conversation, no raised voices, and I was able to ask when I could expect my refund and got an answer straight away. Why O why this could not have been handled like this from the start. I am wondering what has gone on! Has the manager had a word or does one of the employees in the shop frequent this forum and seen the post, anyway I should have my money towards the end of this week, lets just wait an see. Will update when I have the cash in my hand.

The last time I spoke with them was Friday and I did send an e-mail there over the weekend to express my feelings on this matter and marked for the attention of the manager, however I have had no reply to this. I phone today an expected the same reception as I had received on the numerous previous occasions. However somebody different answered the phone which was a start, so I though excellent, so asked to speak to the manager, however I heard the chap who answered the phone, then call over to the person who I had been having issues with. To my surprise there was a easy conversation, no raised voices, and I was able to ask when I could expect my refund and got an answer straight away. Why O why this could not have been handled like this from the start. I am wondering what has gone on! Has the manager had a word or does one of the employees in the shop frequent this forum and seen the post, anyway I should have my money towards the end of this week, lets just wait an see. Will update when I have the cash in my hand.

Glad to hear it's been sorted out. You could have somehow recorded the conversation. Then you have solid proof. But well done on how you handled it and I hope you get the money back. :)

If it helps the guy in charge is Nicholas Bartholomew Eziefula and if you decide to complain in writing you could also try 325 Kentish Town Road, London NW5 2TJ if you have no luck at their main shop address :)

If it helps the guy in charge is Nicholas Bartholomew Eziefula and if you decide to complain in writing you could also try 325 Kentish Town Road, London NW5 2TJ if you have no luck at their main shop address :)

Hi gman

I presume you have had dealings with them then?

Nah, just a quick check on the companies house records. They've only recently incorporated so no financial information available but could do a sole trader check for ccjs etc but would need to find out a few personal details first and not really worth it at the moment to be honest. If you have problems with the refund I could try and help out if possible :)

Hi All,

Need some advice, I brought a lens from one of the second hand shops listed here on the forum, and when I received the lens and checked it over the condition do in no way match the description that was given to me over the phone. As a result I send it back the same day as there was a 7 day money back on the item. On contacting the shop and the person who actually sold me the lens to tell them that I was returning the lens I have received nothing but abuse, with all sorts of name calling and hanging up on me on the part of the sales assistant. I then tried to ask to speak to the manager to discuss the refund etc but the sales assistant in question always seems to be the one who picks up the phone and refuses to put me through to the manager. He states that he has explained all to his manager and he does not wish to speak to me either, which I find extremely hard to believe. All I want to know is when I can expect my refund! They received the lens back at there shop last Tuesday by RMSD and have told me that they have received it but as yet am still waiting for the refund. How long are you supposed to wait before you can expect to receive it I thought it would be a couple of days, but obviously not,

Cheers

Craig

can you pm the name please, and where you saw the ad on the forum?

little update, i was told they would be making the refund on Thursday as yet nothing in my bank account, but will give them the benifit of 3-5 days for it to clear

Well I have finally received my refund for my lens minus the postage which i was told was free but lesson learned it think.

Now that the money is back in mu bank and If my experiences are anything to go by then I will never use Nicholas camera company, London. Any really would recommend anyone else thinking of purchasing from them give them a wide birth.

Back